Chapter 36: Rocking Hearts Album Cover Photo Shoot

Start from the beginning

"You two did very well! These photos are wonderful!" the photographer said as we browsed thru the pictures.

"No kidding. These pictures got quality for sure. Seems like choosing the best ones for the album cover and posters are going to be tough." Kurosaki-sempai said with his smiling face.

As we browsed thru the pictures, the photographer noticed something.
"Yamashita-kun, you've got a pretty face. See? Look."
The photographer went back to some of the pictures and pointed at me.
"Looking closer, you can look like a girl if you let your hair down and change your makeup a bit."

Kurosaki-sempai takes a look too and says, "You're right. He can look like a girl if we change his get up a bit."

"Haha...I kind of get told that a lot..."
Well naturally I would look like a girl since I AM a girl.

"Yamashita-kun, do you have any siblings?"

"Yeah, I have a younger sister."

The photographer's eyes sparkle and light up.

"Oh! Is that so? I bet she's just as gorgeous as you! I'd be more than happy to have you and your sister in one photo shoot!"

My face gives him a wry smile.
"Hehe..."

"Is your sister a model like you?"

"Uhm, no she's not a model. She's currently taking the composer course at Saotome Academy."

"Oh! A composer! I can see it now! She'll be wearing a Greek inspired long white dress with her hair tied into a braided bun with a white flower on the side of the bun and a dangling golden headdress that follows the flow of her dress and then she'll be holding music sheets with a pen in her hand and the background would be something like a forest where she sits on a rock while happily composing music in the territory of dear mother nature with the sun passing through the thick green leaves of the trees surrounding her and the elegant flowers on the bushes! Oh! I can see it now!"

"Uh, is that so? Hehe..." My wry smile seems to be struggling as the eccentric photographer-san imagines such photos and sceneries; photographer-san seems to be in his own little world right now and is shining brightly like a Buddha who is in the state of enlightenment. My dear eyes are going to be blind if I look at him any longer.

"You have a sister?" Kurosaki-sempai says.

"Ah yeah, we're both students in Saotome Academy. She also works part time but usually she's given paper work and shifts at the store in the academy and sometimes they ask her to compose some songs."

"Really? That's quite interesting. So she's aiming to become a composer?"

"Yes. She wants to create music that could touch people's hearts and make them happy. Actually, she was the one who composed the melody for my first mini-album."
Well, all of my songs; we are the same person after all haha.

"That's impressive. Hope she writes rock music too." Kurosaki-senpai smirks.

"Haha. I'll tell her to try; it would be fun after all." I smiled.

The photo shoot ended by 4:00 pm.

"Good job today, everyone! Thank you for your work!"
The manager said his thanks and everyone started packing up.
On my way to the dressing room, everyone was saying "Good job today." I told them too that they did a good job and said my farewells.
Since it was still kind of early, I changed back into my school uniform (of course the male uniform). I can get back to school and attend my special and extra classes.

I finished changing and the door suddenly opened.

"Hey, what's with you? You look like you've seen a ghost or something."

It was Kurosaki-sempai. I was too surprised that someone suddenly entered the room! Thank god I finished changing! What would I have done if he saw me while changing?! Why the hell did I forget to lock the door?!

Kurosaki-sempai looks at my clothes.
"Wearing your uniform?"

" Yeah. I won't make it to my regular classes but I'll make it to my special and extra classes. This time I'm sure there's a train I could catch!"

"Heh. Better hurry then if you want to catch an early train without the crowd."

I smiled at Kurosaki-sempai and said my thanks and farewell to him.
I took my bag and left.
I made it to school and went in to look for Tsukimiya-sensei since he's the one who teaches me most of the time after classes since he's usually free. I went to the faculty room to look for him.

"Tsukimiya-sensei, I'm back. I'm here for my special and extra classes."

"Kaoru! Welcome back! How was your job today?"

"It was fun. Today was the photo shoot for the album cover and posters."

"I look forward to it then! I'm sure it will turn out great!"

We then went to an empty classroom and Tsukimiya-sensei started the lecture and writing on the blackboard. It seems I missed quite a lot of lectures today; I better work hard not to get left behind! Plus graduation is coming soon!