Chapter 14

Prentiss' POV:

Hotch told all of us to go to the conference room. I went to go get Garcia from her 'lair'. "Hey Garcia." I said, walking in. "What do you want!?! I am trying to work and not think about Re-." She started to say before I cut her off. "Hotch wants all of us in the conference ASAP. He didn't have any case files in his hands so I don't know what is going on." She stared at me for a second before getting up. We went to the conference room and sat down. Hotch was sitting too. What was going on? Then Derek walked in...

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Derek's POV:

I walked into the conference room and saw everyone sitting in there. "It's about Reid..." I started to say. They all looked worried. But I smiled. They were now very confused. "WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!" Garcia yelled. "Calm down baby girl nothing bad." I said. "I was watching Reid and he moved his hand! Doc said he is responding positively to the medications and he is no longer in a coma! Just heavily sedated!" I said joyfully. Everyone smiled, even serious Hotch. Hopefully nothing bad will happen.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

3 Days Later...

JJ's POV:

Today was my day to go see Reid. Everyone was really happy that Spence was out of his coma. The doctor started to ween him off sedative medications so he would wake up. I walked into his room, filled with treats the Garcia brought him. After about 5 minutes, I get up to use the bathroom. As I was letting go of Spence's hand, he squeezed it. I smiled. "M...mom?" A little voice said. That little voiced happened to be Dr. Spencer Reid. "Spencer? If you hear me, squeeze my hand." I said calmly. He squeezed my hand. I pressed the emergency doctor button and Dr. Williams came running in. I smiled and said, "He's awake."