Day 1

[A/N]

Childhood Blues and Hunter X Hunter does NOT belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners. I do however own the plot.

Not really, since this is based on a song, but whatever, some scenes are made by me, anyway.

For those who are not yet familiar with the keys I use, here they are:

(Y/N) = your name

(L/N) = last name

(Y/A) = your age

(F/C) = favorite color

(F/A) = favorite animal

(M/N) = mother's name

(F/N) = father's name

(B/N) = boy's name

Those are pretty much all the keys I'm using for the story. Also, I apologize if he's out of character. Someone dared me to make a story with a character whose personality I don't understand much, and tadah! It's Killua Zoldyck!

Like, seriously. One second, he's all pranks and cheeky, then next second he's acting like a parent, then a fricking assassin who would steal your heart.

Literally.

In the end, I chose to portray him more parent-like because that's how I think the guy in the song acts.

Anyway, enjoy!

—☆—

You tapped on your desk, cheek against wood. You were bored out of your mind. It felt as if you were dying slowly due to boredom. "Gah! I'm so boreeeeed!" You snapped. "If you're that bored... and crazy... mind going to the mental hospital?" You knew that voice all too well.

"Shut up, Killua. Since you have Gon with you, you're never bored. While I, on the other hand, have nothing else to do!"

"Well then, do your assignment."

"...there's an assignment?"

"You're hopeless." He sighed. "Ask help from Retz and Neon."

"But-"

"Don't you dare ask me about Mathematics." And just like that, he walked away. You sighed as you facedesked, your forehead hitting the desk hard. "Oww!" How stupid are you, really?

"Woah, that's one big red print...you okay, (Y/N)?"

"Obviously not, Neon." You spat as you rubbed your sore forehead. "I saw how you looked at that brat earlier," Retz grinned, "so you do like him after all?"

You were beyond baffled.

That dense girl.

That fricking dense girl who doesn't even realize she likes Gon.

That fricking dense Retz who doesn't even realize she likes Gon and how her face is scarlet.

Suspected you had feelings for your childhood friend, or should I say, first genuine love?

"What the actual fuc-" Neon interjected, "Language!"

"What the actual frick, Retz?"

"Surprised?" She giggled. "I'm not that dense to not see you staring at him every now and then." Your cheeks grew hot. "Y-you saw that?"

"Duh. Everyone did. You have no idea how hard it was to stop snickering at you." And to prove that, she gestures towards some girls in your class, who was indeed snickering at you for staring at the albino.