"How many times have you two f*cked this week?"

Evangeline Rosewood

"Have you seen the frat boys? They are so hot," my roommate and best friend, Kim, said to me.

"I'm gonna be at soccer tryouts today so I'll see all of them there. Well, most of them anyways," I told her, grabbing my clothes for school.

"Don't leave your disgusting workout clothes lying near my stuff. You're the jock. You smell like sweat all the time. Not me," Kim said, throwing a sports bra at me.

"You're right. I'm the jock and your the slut. If either of us were les then we'd be perfect for each other. Now get ready for school," I told her, grabbing my light turquoise jeans and my loose and flowing black and white striped tank. I changed into that quickly before skipping on my Nike high tops and putting my hair into a messy bun.

"You said you have soccer tryouts today. I thought you were already co-captain along with the hottest guy on campus," Kim said as she slipped on the matching crop top to her baby blue mini skirt. Her outfit isn't slutty even though I made it sound that way. It's normal teenage clothes. We both grabbed our bags and headed out off the dorm.

"Yea but we have to oversee the tryouts. And Horan isn't the hottest guy on campus. He's the biggest jackass but he isn't the hottest," I told her.

"Oh and I currently hate you for calling me slutty earlier. The last time I slept with someone was Malik back in senior year and we were both shitfaced. He doesn't even remember and I plan to keep it that way. He was also the only person I've ever slept with anyways," Kim said as we walked towards the college.

"Don't we have first period together?" I asked her. I'm studying art to become a tattoo artist. I only have one tattoo so don't think I'm a punk or all tatted up or anything. Kim is studying to become a hair dresser so currently she has layered hair with a side bang that is pink. All of her hair is pink. Not just the side bang.

"Yeah. Math," she said with a sigh. Both of us hate math. It's our weakness.

"Damn it," I grumbled. She nodded her head in agreement but just walked into the building.

The moment we walked through the doors we were engulfed by people trying to talk to their friends or scurrying off to class. I spotted my other best friend trying to fight the crowd to get to me. I grabbed Kim's hand and drug her with me as I walked towards Harry.

"Rose," Harry yelled when he reached me.

"Hazza," I yelled back and hugged him.

"Kim," Kim yelled from beside us. "I feel forgotten."

"Aww. Never K," Harry said, pulling Kim into a hug also.

"Got all the girls like normal, huh Haz?" Liam asked from behind me.

"Li," I yelled, turning around and hugging my gym buddy and third best friend. Not like third favorite best friend. Just the third in the group.

"Hi Rosie," he said, hugging me back. Me and Li are the closest since we've been besties since birth cause our mothers were best friends. Of course our mothers are convinced we're gonna get married but they're idiots.

"Okay. Enough of the love fest. Let's go to class Rose," Kim said. I kissed Haz and Li on the cheek before hurrying to find math with Kim.

"We have Mr.White," I said as we walked into the classroom. I immediately saw Horan and his group of goons. There was Zayn Malik, the one with about 50 tattoos, a little more than Horan. There also was Louis. He's gay and is dating Harry's brother so he gets to be semi respected as long as he doesn't hurt Marcel. He's dead if he hurts Marcel.