Rain Rain

Tori POV
___________________________

"Jade" I breathed

I looked at the goth she was soaking off the rain.

"I seen you on the way home, the rain looked bad" the goth spoke.

"Oh thanks" I managed to say.

The car began to move forward and we began the journey to my house. The journey was a silent one, we finally arrived at my house. The rain was still heavy.

"Thanks Jade" I whispered.

The raven haired girl just nodded and stared out of the window.

I climbed out of the goths car and made my way to the door, lucky we have an outside porch otherwise I be more drenched than I am. I turned to watch the goth leave but to my surprise she was still there.

I stood at looked at the car for a few seconds and then decided it would be a good idea to look for my key.

I heard a car door slam once again which made me jump slightly. I looked up to Jade walking toward me.

"You left this on the seat" she said, handing me a key.

"Thanks" I said taking the key from the pale hand in front of me.

The goth went to turn and walk away, but I didn't want her to leave.

"Jade" I called

The girl turned around, she was now staring at me, waiting for me to continue.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked shivering from the cold.

"Um I'm not sure I have-"

"-Please Jade it's the least I can do" I cut in.

The goth stood for a few seconds, occasionally looking at her black car.

"Okay, sure" she eventually said.

I unlocked the door and lead us both in.

"Trina, Mom, Dad" I called

No answer

"Looks like everyone's out" I said to the girl standing behind me.

I led Jade into the living room

"Make yourself at home" I suggested

"Thanks but I do not want to ruin your furniture with my wet clothing" the goth replied.

"Oh yeah right" I said " well I have some clothes upstairs if you wanna borrow some"

I looked at her giving the girl a soft smile. To my surprise she returned the smile. I did it, I got a smile from the girl that hated me the most.

"Thanks but I better go" said Jade looking a little uneasy

"Jade" I said moving closer to her

The raven haired girl tensed

"Tell me why you hate me so much"

Jade looked everywhere the house until she had nowhere else to look, her eyes met mine, she looked upset. Her eyes where watery, I thought she was going to cry for a moment. She looked away.

"I-Im sorry" was all the girl managed to say.

"You always say that Jade, what can I do to make us friends, that's all I want" I cried unable to stop my eyes from watering.

The goth girl just stood in my living room in silence.

"Do I ever have a chance at being your friend" I asked hopefully

"I hope so" Jade whispered

I couldn't stop my tears falling at this point. All I have ever wanted was to be Jade's friend.

Jade looked at me a flash of guilt crossed her eyes but it was gone as quick as it appeared.

"Listen Tori, I have to go" Jade spoke as she looked at her PearPhone

"Okay" I sighed

"Wait" I cried "what about our task for Sikowitz, we might not be friends but I don't want to get a bad grade"

"I'll urm...call you later" with that sentence the goth girl left my house.

What have I ever done to her, I though to myself

I haven't done anything.

All I wanted was to know her, feel her, love her. I didn't want to be friends with her, I wanted to be with her.

That's right I have crushed on Jade since Sikowitz put us together on a play date. I then realised how beautiful the ravin haired goth was. How pale and clear her skin was, how sexy she looked when she raised her eyebrow, how her piercing suited her and how beautiful her emerald eyes are.

I sighed again because I knew, Jade West hated me more than anyone.

___________________________

A/N

Hey guys sorry this is my first fic

Could you leave me some feedback

Ly guys xo