Chapter one- Who knows

A/n:
Yuu took the abilities from his friends after he took it from his little sister and big brother.
Please, if I had some grammar or spelling mistakes please send me a correction in private message ^^

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

-Lilly's POV-
Hi,I'm Lilly Nakamura,a 16 years old girl.
I lived in Spain since I was 5 years old.[but was born in Japan]
I had a dark secret-I had an ability, I can read other's mind...
I'm afraid,so afraid...
And I know why I'm so afraid...I afraid because all the things I heard about "the one-eyed shinigami" who travels across the world and takes other's abilities.I heard people say that he's so crazy...not suprising because of all the abilities he had taken...
What will happen to me if he take my ability? Can I do something to stop him?to understand why he doing it?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

~Same time,at the student council of "Ho-Shi-No-Umi" academy~

All the members of student council stand in circle and glare at Akito,the person who finds more people that Yuu hasn't took their abilities yet.
"I found one more person..." Akito started when one drop fell from his finger for the map they had on the table.
"Her name is Lilly Nakamura and she can read minds.good luck" He ended and open the door and exit from the room when more drops of water fell from his hair and spread out on the floor like a path.

But there are some things they haven't thought about them yet;they haven't guessed how hard can this mission be or hiw it'll be hard to reach Lilly...

To be continued~

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Wish that you enjoyed the chapter^^