[Chapter 3] Why is the moon so lonely tonight? [Ginoza x Reader]

Start from the beginning

When Ginoza got there, the first song, (F/s), that Inspector (L/n) and her friends played, was already halfway through.
"Ginoza-san, you came?" -Tsunemori looked at his superior in disbelief.
"Don't flatter yourself, I came as an Inspector." -he shot her interest down in a single sentence. "Before you lose any of the dogs."
"Why don't you give me some credit?" -Tsunemori's faces flushed red in anger.
"Urgh, just enjoy the show, will you?" -Kogami blew some smoke in Gino's face. The Inspector coughed a little, but took a seat nearby his subordinates.
He spotted Kagari in front of the stage, as he tried to grab (f/n)'s hand, any time the Inspector leaned close to the crowd... or more like, to him
People sang and danced around the club.
Gino lifted his green eyes to his Division 3 colleague. She doesn't look like an Inspector. She's exactly the way I remember her from high school. -he thought.
His eyes widened and stared at her in awe. Her hips hypnotized him. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. The little fabric, that appeared too short to be a skirt in anyone's honest opinion, flew around just enough to rise Gino's heart rate and send sensual thoughts through his mind. He bit his lower lip.
What's going on? She's a colleague! Stop! -he ordered himself. Gino's hand turned into a fist in his blue officer's jacket in concentration to restrain his sexual fantasies about her. The things he wanted to do to her...
This was the first time he noticed, (f/n) had a navel ring.  How sexy! Kogami never told me she's got that. I wonder if there's more... -Gino got lost in his own thoughts. [A/N: There's the reason! x]

(F/n)'s (h/l), (h/c) hair was flowing around her head in the air. Her body was getting sweaty from jumping around the stage so much. Yet, her voice never broke, she never ran out of breath. As the song finished, the crowd was whistling and clapping.
Kogami was the loudest. He was whistling loud and clapped even louder. Maybe it was the drink he had earlier, maybe he was simply happy to see his ex-girlfriend rocking the stage like a pro. Either way, Gino was left unimpressed. That damned dog! He already missed his chance! -Gino growled in his mind.

(F/n) took a bow. She and the others needed a few seconds on stage to get ready for the next song. They had some drinks, both soda-based and alcoholic beverages.
The next song they played was a lot slower. People started forming pairs to dance around.
Masaoka offered a dance to Tsunemori, while Shion winked in Kogami's direction. Shion always got what she wanted, or whom she wanted.
Ginoza stayed at the bar, alone.
He noticed how Kogami, even though he was dancing with Shion, would be looking up to his former girlfriend.
This song doesn't even suit you, (f/n). -Gino chuckled to himself. He groaned in frustration and covered his face. Why am I suddenly so heels over head for her? She's nothing, but a menace! -he grinded his teeth.
"Hey, Ginoza-san!" -Kagari nudged his arm. "You don't trust Akane, huh?"
"It's none of your business, Enforcer." -Gino muttered, not even looking in Kagari's direction.
"You need to loosen up, Sensei! Here!" -Kagari had two drinks in his hands. Gino, without asking any questions, took both glasses and downed one after another. "Hey! One of them was mine!" -Kagari exclaimed.
"I'll buy you one later!" -Gino growled at him, then turned away again.
He didn't notice, but the song has changed, and everyone returned around him. He felt a sort of release type of phenomenon inking his body... and his mouth.

After the third song, another speedy-jumpy one, Inspector (l/n) thanked the crowd and they all went wild.
"Stop it!" -Gino shouted at his male subordinates. "She's still an Inspector! Stop looking at her as if she was a piece of meat!"
To that comment, Kagari and Kogami exchanged a high-five.
Gino's behaviour wasn't due to his own will alone. It is a club after all...

**READER'S POV**

After the third song was over, I thanked the crowd and headed towards the changing rooms with Kunizuka.
"It was great!" -she said. "I really missed playing."
"It was a thrill." -I nodded.
We took a shower and changed into non-sweat drenched outfits. I wore a (f/c) string top and a denim mini skirt. I brought my (f/b) flats. I didn't want to walk or dance around in heels.
Me an Kunizuka walked back to the others. She left with Shion to celebrate their anniversary together. Not sure what kind of anniversary they had... first date, first kiss, first sex... but it wasn't my place to get involved.
Kagari was making out with some random girl in the corner.
"What else is new?" -I rolled my eyes.
"We pulled the stick out of Gino's ass." -Kogami.
"What?" -I burst in laugh.