Brynjolf // Scar // Skyrim Imagines

"Be careful lass, that's the last place in skyrim I'd ever want to send you" Brynjolf said, his head hanging low. Mercer has betrayed us and I was going into his home in Riften to find him, or at least find any information on where he could be.

"Don't worry Brynjolf. I'll be fine" I told him, stepping closer to him.

He looked down at me. "Just get in and find the information and straight back out. And you have permission to kill anyone that gets in your way"

I nodded and closed the space between us with a hug. My arms went around his shoulders and his went around my waist. Out bodies pressed against each other.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before I pulled away. Giving him a light kiss on the cheek. "I'll be fine" I told him one last time before climbing up the ladder - out into Riften.

I turned a corner where I came face to face with a man. He had an evil smirk on his face as he lifted the sword in his hands in my direction.

I gasped and jumped back, the sword only milometers away from hitting into my stomach. I only had an ebony dagger on me as I like to travel light as big weapons make more noise when I'm trying to sneak around.

I didn't want to run away, and I needed the key for Mercer's house. I tried to hit him with my dagger but his armor was too strong to be affected.

He laughed and took another swing at me. My reflex wasn't as good as before, resulting with him cutting my cheek with the tip of the blade.

It stung so much and I knew I wouldn't be able to kill him. I looked to my left to see the wall into Mercer's garden, so I climbed up, leaving the man I was fighting to run to the locked gate to get me. But by then I was already on the roof of the temple of Mara and out of view.

I took a couple of deep breathes before I looked up at the dark sky.

I crouched on the roof and looked around for the man. I saw him searching for me in the garden, but he soon he realised I was gone and stood on the steps.

I took out my bow and put an arrow in it, breathing in and out slowly. I shot it and It hit him right in the head, killing him instantly.

I smiled and made my way towards the body, collecting the key and made my way inside the building

*********

I jumped down the ladders and ran to Brynjolf, completely forgetting the cut on my cheek. "Y/n what happened to your face?" He asked, his voice full of worry.

"Nothing I'm fine. Here look, I got what you asked me to get" I said, giving him what I collected from Mercer's house. But he wasn't interested in that. He cared more about the scar on my face.

"You're more important than finding Mercer right now" he ran his thumb over it, I flinched as it stung.

"Come with me" he said, taking his hand in mine and walked over to his bed and pulled out a healing potion from his bedside table. "Here" he gave me it.

I drank it and the cut didn't hurt anymore. I smiled at him and hugged him "thank you"

He pulled away from me and looked into my eyes before he closed his and leaned in. His lips touching mine, he wrapped his arms around me as I started to fall backwards on his bed. Our lips still touching, moving in rhythm with each other.

He was basically straddling me on his bed that was in view in front of everyone, and to which we heard someone from the other side of the room shouting "Finally!"

Brynjolf pulled away and smiled at me. "We're finishing this later, lass"