The Flashback

HOLD UP THERE IS SELF-HARM IN THIS SO IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THAT PLZ DONT HATE. THAT IS ALL. WHY AM I YELLING.

(Ant POV)

I woke up to the bright sunlight through my window. I pulled the covers over my face to shield my eyes. "Ugggggg i hate school," I groaned. I jumped up and headed toward the shower. I walked in the bathroom and reach for a towel and rag off the rack.As I wait for the shower to warm up i took off my clothes. I jumped into the shower and a picture of Gizzy in the shower flashed through my mind. My cheeks started to get heated. " Im so pathetic why does Gizzy even like me," I said letting the tears fall. I looked down at my arm to see the old cuts i made.

~Flashback~

"HAHA fucking weirdo you are so stupid," Brad chuckled. Ant was about to cry when he received a punch to the stomach. He whimpered from the pain. " Ha you can't even fucking defend yourself," Brad evily laughed. After school was over Ant ran home and Opened the door and ran upstairs to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror at his tear - stained face. He opened the drawer and pulled out his pocket knife. He sliced his arm 10 times then cleaned then his arm. He backed against the wall and slowy slid down ( hur hur my mind). He sat there crying for a good 40 minutes.

~Flashback Ends~