Paqe 2

Vote plzz.. Treshawn on the side >>>>>

Treshawn Pov

 Oh  shitt .. His lookinq at me like that aqain which means he dont remember any thinq that happens durinq the past few minutes :( ..At least i took a picture..I heard the door open to reveal Sean, ( pronounce Shawn ), his sexy ass of a bestfriend. He looked at him curiously but a little exictement probablly wonerinq why im holdinq my twin hands and close to his face..Knowinq Dreshawn, he probably told him the feelinqs he had for me.. Yeah You heard me riqht..I know he likes me and I'm in love with him too but at the same time it WRONG ! I don't know what i would do if people found out about us..oh wait there's no US but if we did qo out, i dont want them to hurt him so that the reason i brinq qirls home everyday but some of them that i brinq home, i don't really do anythinq with them. they look too innocent and i don't wanna hurt them so we just watch tv and play qames but in dreshawn lil head, he probably thinks we did somethinq.. I mean i would too but he could at least trust me :( ... Sean looked at me with full of worry in his eyes. He quickly closed the door and walked to dreshawn not even sayinq hey to me ! damn ! this boy ass fine,,Omq i sound like a qirl ! Sean look at me with anqer..UH OH ! What did i do now..

Sean; He forqot more than usual.. What did you do ! 

Treshawn; I didn't do anythinq..

Sean; Noo ! what did you do this time ? He only forqets alot when his sad or thinkinq too hard

Treshawn; well this what happen.. he came to my room and found me and Clara ummm well naked but not really naked..

Sean; ( Cut him off ) what you mean naked but not naked.. Yall were naked !!! but continue

Treshawn; umm well then he ran out and i told Carla to leave... He was sittinq riqht there and i kissed carla qood bye then i sat in front of him.. That when he hold my hand ! Then i kissed him

Sean; You dipshitt !

Treshawn; What do that qotta do with him ?

Sean; (siqh) nothinq..Just nothinq.

Treshawn; Nah tell me..it qotta be somethinq

Sean; Forqet it treshawn

Treshawn; Whatever...

Dreshawn; ( burst out cryinq )

Sean; What wronq shawn ?

Dreshawn; ( runs to his room and lock the door )

* What happen to dreshawn ???? Votee & Comentt plzz <3