Ch.10

~ Cameron's pov ~

It's been two months since me and Caitlin's been dating and tomorrow is prom. And I was going to ask her tonight. Her mom and dad was going to be gone for tonight and tomorrow night, so this was prefect.

I walk up to her front door and knock. " Caitlin babe you home?" I ask even tho I knew she was.

The door came open and reveled Caitlin in only a towel. " I was tryin to get a shower babe what do you need." she said looking so perfect in the small towel. water dripping from her hair running down the sides of her cheeks. " I just wanted to hang out..." I said wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her into an intense kiss. I pulled away from the kiss and said," drop the towel.." she looked at me worried at why I was gonna do. I just need her.. I wanna feel her body on my body.

She drops the towel an I begin to kiss her up and down. "Cam.." she says moaning a little. " cam." she said " I'm not ready cam.."

She left me and went to go get her shower.

I got a picnic ready I set it up in the backyard. it was going to be her favorite food... I hope she likes this after setting that up I got all the candela I could find and I lit them up and set them in a circle around the blanket. I got some rose petals and in big letters spelled out will you go to prom with me.

A bout a half hour later Caitlin cam down the stairs. She was dressed in her pajamas and her hair wrapped in a towel. even with a towel on she looked beautiful. " Caitlin follow me babe." I said grabbing her hand pulling her outside.

As we steeped outside and she got a good look around her face was a mixture of shock and happiness.

" Babe it's amazing!" she said the candles glowing on her face.

" So Caitlin will you go to the prom with me?"

She looked at me for a minute and finally answered.

" Cam..."

A/n****

Sorry I haven't updated in forever hope talk don't mind! love you all stay beautiful!!!!