001

Seven

A baby? really? I dealt with the lies in the past and also cheating but how you could you just go out and have a baby. That's one years old, and your just now telling me. Yesterday when Zayden called me he explained the reason why he haven't been calling. The reason was because he was too guilty to talk to me like nothing happened. Now he wants me to meet up with his "baby mother" but I don't know if I'm even up to it because she already sound like a basic broke hoodrat that just wants to get paid.

I haven't even thought about telling Savy yet because I know that he's going to flip out about it. Savy never really liked Zayden to start with but because Zayden was my boyfriend and then he was my best friend, he decided to end the beef between them two. I was happy and all for it but now I know that those feelings are going to change once he finds out. I'm not even going to be mad at him for it because right now I don't even know if I want to be with Zayden , it's all complicated right now and I need to go see Cynthia earlier than I expected.

I'm now on my way to Savy's house because I'm preparing to tell him about what Zayden told me but I don't know how to come out and say it. I wouldn't even know how to tell myself if I didn't already know, if that even makes sense. I'm actually tired of being hurt by people that I actually care about, the shit is tiring.

Once I pulled up on the other side of the street of Savy apartment complex I got out seeing all the hood girls walking around in their crop tops and booty shorts. They were so short that they'll probably have a yeast affection by the time they take them off. It's sad that they walk around in clothes like that as if they were getting going to the club.

"What's up seven?" Todd spoke to me as I crossed the street.

I waved and kept it movin.

"Y'all should just become more than friends cause you over here almost everyday. I'm surprised yo mama let you even hang around here." Annette the nosiest person I've ever met, spoke as I came upon the building I was heading for.

"And I'm surprised you ain't dead yet, old ass" I spat walking into the building.

"I was just about to come out there and meet you" Savy said running down the stairs blocking me from going any further.

"I got to talk to you about something important and I'm not talking about it standing in this hallway. You know you got some nosy ass neighbors" I spoke as I heard rattling coming from upstairs.

"Bitch shut up ain't nobody wanna hear your dumb ass story anyway" a girl spoke as she began to walk away.

"That bitch was really standing here listening though" Savy said laughing.

"Yes and that's why we need to talk in your apartment because the shit I have to tell you is not for nosey bitches like her to hear".

"I sort of have company right now so it'll have to wait" he said looking behind him because of the noise coming from his apartment.

"Just forget it. I don't even wanna tell you no more" I stated walking away.

"Wait! Just tell me what's going on. Is it your sister again?" He asked pulling my arm so that I was closer to him.

"No, I'm not worried about that girl."

"Johnny?"

"No, I've actually haven't seen him and that's weird cause he always be popping up when I'm out somewhere. But it's neither of them, I'll just catch you later when you not busy" I said shrugging.

"You sure?" He asked rubbing his neck.

I nodded. "Yes Savy, go ahead and tend to your company. I'll see ya later, alright?"

"Alright best friend, be safe" he pulled me into a hug and kissed me on the forehead.

***

"What made you wanna come and see me? God must have answered my prayers" mama spoke as she smiled at me from across the table.

"I just came to talk to you and tell you I love you. And I also wish that our relationship gets on track, cause I need my mom more than ever." I said as I took a sip of Minute Maid.

"I love you too, and I've been wanting our relationship to be on the right track but you so stubborn, and kept pushing me away." She chuckled.

"Remind you of daddy huh?" I smiled thinking of my dad.

She nodded. "The attitude, the stinginess, greediness and all. You remind me so much of that man, it ain't even funny." She chuckled.

"I miss him so much, if only he was here to see the woman that I've become" I said wiping a few stray tears from my face.

"There ain't a day that goes by that I don't think about him. I miss him too baby." She got up from the table to hug me.

"If he was here he wouldn't want me to be putting up with the bullshit that Zayden is putting me through, he had a baby on me mama. A whole baby" I cried in my mothers arms while she told me it'll be ok.

"In time everything will work out in your favor. He has to be a dumb man to walk out and cheat on you because you are beautiful inside and out" she said as she held on to me.

"I felt like I wasn't good enough for him, maybe I'm too skinny and don't have enough for him to grab on. I was gonna give him a second chance but this won't be a second chance because I have him so many, and I think it's time for me to let go." I said.

My mom lifted my head up with her finger looking me in the eye, you could see the hurt in her eyes as she cried right along with me.

"Love is not supposed to hurt, so baby do what you got to do. Zayden was a nice fella but you can't keep letting him hurt you over and over" she said as she kissed my forehead.

I wiped away my tears standing on my feet, gathering all of my things. "I know it Wednesday and you have bible study so I'm gonna go ahead and go. I'll see you later mama" I said as I gave her a hug.

"You better come and visit me more, I miss my baby girl" she said rubbing my arm in comfort.

"I will" I said and left.

"Well look who it is, Ms.Seven, I've missed you baby" Johnny said whispering into my ear.

"Why you always doing this?" I said backing away.

"Cause you my baby, I don't even know why I'm marrying your sister, cause the one I want is right here". He pulled me closer to him.

"That's what you always saying but yet you don't do nothing about it Johnny" I smirked as I saw my sister Reign walk up closer to us.

"I'll show you tonight" he said as he brung me into a hug and making sure he kissed my neck.

"Hey Seven, I'm surprised you here" Reign said smirking.

"Girl mind your business" I said waving her off and walking to my car.