Jack Maynard- Pregnancy Prank

Y/n POV

So today I am going to pull the "I'm Pregnant" prank on my boyfriend of 1 and half years Jack Maynard. I am a youtuber and have just recently hit 3M, I am also the main dancer for his brother Conor Maynard which means I am featured in all his stage performances as a dancer and mostly featured in his music videos as the leading girl.

-------Video starts--------

Y/n:" Hey what is up everyone, how are we all doing" I say into the camera as I walk into Jack and I bathroom."So today Im going to pull a prank on Jack, I'm going to tell him that I'm pregnant, So I have the fake pregnancy test and to make it even more realistic I have a ultrasound photo, don't worry these photos are of me from when I was a baby" I say showing the test and photo. " Jack is currently in the lounge room on his laptop and I think he has headphones in but im not sure" I say into the camera." Lets do this" I say putting the camera down and walking into the lounge room with the test and photo in my hoodie jumper.

y/n:"Jack" I say walking into through the door.

Jack:" Yeah bub" he says looking up at me and moving his laptop off his lap as I walk closer to him.

y/n:" I need to talk to you about something" I say quielty as he opens his arms so I can sit on his lap.

Jack:" Is everything alright" He says concerned and then pecking my lips.

I sigh before speaking.

y/n:" You know how I went to the doctors today to get a blood test" I say looking at him.

Jack:" Yeah what about it are u okay" he says concerned.

y/n:" Well it was because of....." I say taking out the test" this" I say finishing my sentence.

He grabs the test from my hands and his eyes widen.

Jack:" Your pregnant" he says looking at me as I move my legs off his lap so he can stand up walking over to the kitchen bench with one hand on his head and the other on his hip.

y/n:" Babe" I say walking after him." Are u seriously mad" I say

Jack:" Im not mad, Im just confused on how it happened, we always use protection" He says turning to face me.

y/n:" I mean" I say looking down.

Jack:" Babe" He says." This is a prank isnt it" He says.

Y/n:"No Jack Im being serious". I say walking into the bedroom as he follows so I can get another pregnancy test.

He puts his hand on his head and leans against the counter.

y/n:" And I have the ultrasound as well" I say handing it to him.

Jack:" So your really pregnant" He says.

y/n:"Yes babe" I say as the door opens to our apartment and we hear conors voice.

Conor:" Hello".

Jack:" Be right back" He says going to conor.

Jacks POV

As I was walking out to see conor I was confused and a little mad of how this has happened.

Conor:" Hey mate whats up" He says.

Jack:" Nothing Im fine" I say softly leaving conor confused.

y/n walks out into the lounge room conor and I are with the same expression on her face as I lean up against the counter.

Conor:" Whats going on you two" He says furrowing.

Y/n POV

There was a moment of silence before Jack spoke up.

Jack:" y/n is pregnant" he says looking up.

Conor:"For real" conor says looking at me with a goofy smile.

I couldn't take it anymore as a girn appears on my face and I burst out laughing.

Jack:" Whats so funny" he says looking at me and so does conor.

Y/n:" I got you both" I say laughing.

Jack:" uhh for fuck sakes" he says laughing as well as he rubs his face with his hand, causing conor to laugh." Conor did you know about this" he says laughing.

Conor:' No honestly, when you said y/n was pregnant I was like ummm" he says laughing" I was like I don't know if I should congratulate you or not, cause you both seemed pissed" he said laughing.

Jack:" Where are the cameras" he says as I walk over to him and point to the cameras.

Y/n:" Uhh im sorry" I say laughing and giving him a hug as he doesn't hug me back.

Jack:" No don't talk to me" he say joking while laughing.

Conor:" I would of laughed if there was a plot twist and as I walked in y/n was like, yeah its conors baby" He says causing us all to laugh.

I grab my camera from its spot and turn it around to face me.

y/n:" Okay so that went so good it was pretty funny" I say laughing looking at jack as he comes over and wraps his arms around my waist." Did you believe me" I say looking at him smiling.

Jack:" I acutally did, I was like fuck what are we going to do" He say smiling causing me to laugh.

Y/n:" It was even better that I got both of them and I didn't even plan on pranking conor" I say laughing.

Jack:" Hold on, that ultrasound photo" he says unwrapping his arms from me.

y/n:" That's me when I was a baby in the womb" I saying laughing.

Jack:" Thank god, I got scared just then" he says laughing looking at the photo.

y/n:" Okay thank you all for watching I hope you enjoyed don't forget to subscribe to me and also to jack and conor I will put their links in the description " I say pointing to them as I say their names.

Conor:" I got a link in the description" he says with joke excitement.

Y/n:" Fuck you conor, just because you walked in on my video" I say laughing." Anyway bye everyone" I say shutting of the camera.

After putting my camera down I look at jack.

Y/n:" You look like you just had a heartattack" I say wrapping my arms around him as he does the same.

Jack:' I nearly did" he says laughing.

Conor:" We ready for dinner now" conor says laughing as we all nod our heads and leave for dinner.

The rest of the night consisted having dinner with the buttercream squad and jack telling them about the prank that just went down.