Asuka: Can I go with you?

After a fee seconds of contemplating whether or not that it would be bring a child in a possible restricted area. Then again, you weren't going to stay there for long.

(Y/N): I don't see why not.

A light smile formed across her face as you have given her your answer.

Hayate: And then after you can still help me with my shuriken training, right?

(Y/N): Relax you little punk. I still haven't forgotten about my promise. Who else is going to use my sword once you graduate? 

He grinned from your joking tone before breakfast was served as to which all of you ate in peace while casually exchanging words with each other. Thankfully your daughter had no interest in using swords so there wouldn't be a debate as to who would receive the same blade you used for years, Both of your children were in the ninja academy while your oldest was on her last year before graduating. You son, however,  was still in the same year with the other kids who were raised by your friends and comrades.

After a delightful breakfast with your family and a team effort of washing dishes, you grabbed the white coat that was given to every shinobi for this day. After bidding your farewells to your family and took of to the Hokage tower.

Small Timeskip

Kakashi: Ah, good to have you here (Y/N).

(Y/N): Morning Kakashi,  Shikamaru, Konohamaru.

Shikamaru: I see you decided to bring one of your kids along.

The lazy ninja was referring to your daughter who was slightly shy from being around others but at least she was working on that problem.

Kakashi:  How are you doing this fine morning,  Asuka?

Asuka: Fine...

The hokage smiled at her shyness before turning his attention to you.

Kakashi: Right, we still have an hour till Naruto gets here. Since we've finished most of the preparations all that's left to do is wait here till he shows up.

Asuka: Lord Hokage.

A soft chuckle escaped the masked ninja's throat after being called by that title once again except he decided to let it slide since today was his last day before officially stepping down.

Kakashi:  What is it?

Asuka: I've been wondering. You have that scar on your eye, yet you still had both eyes.

Kakashi: Well it's quite the story, actually. I'm sure when you're old enough to understand certain circumstances your father will tell you the story himself. A story like this would be a little difficult to explain to you when your still quite young.

An hour has passed and the next hokage was nowhere to be found, although his wife was a bit worried when she learned that he was not present. She left Naruto's haori with Konohamaru and ran off to find her husband.

Shikamaru: Ah geez, of all the times. We may have to resort to desperate measures.

Kakashi: Yes, we might. (Y/N) feel free to go ahead and join your family.

Having understood the current situation, you simply nodded before leaving with your daughter to find the others. Before the both of you had left,  Asuka politely bowed before catching up with you.

Final Timeskip

You and Asuka walked among the crowd and found your wife speaking with Sakura while your son was conversing with the younger generation. As you approached her,  you decided to greet her with a peck on the cheek.

Kaguya: Ah, so you've finished with your business.

(Y/N): Of course, if not then Asuka would make sure that I wouldn't miss this moment with all of you.

Speaking of which, the pale child was enjoying a chat with Sakura's daughter, Sarada. Meanwhile your son was bragging to his friends about how he's going to inherit your sword when he was going to graduate from the ninja academy.

After a short reunion with comrades, the hokage has announced the arrival of the next. You held your wife's hand while the other was resting on your daughter's shoulder, even Kaguya was doing the same with Hayate.

(Y/N): Perfect morning as a family, don't you think?

Kaguya smiled before placing a small kiss on your cheek.

Kaguya: Not exactly, we still have a whole life ahead of us.

Hayate: Uncle Naruto looks a little weird, don't you think?

You were a little confused as to why he said those words until you took a closer look at the next hokage. It wasn't really Naruto,  it was somebody disguised as him using the transformation jutsu. What pretty much gave it away was the fact that he said his usual verbal tick in a rather, completely different manner.

(Y/N): *in your thoughts* Heh, guess my kid is quite the observant one already. 

You were glad to be married to Kaguya,  otherwise you wouldn't have a perfect future such as this. Perhaps it could be different in certain timelines but this was your world, and your life with the rabbit goddess herself. Nothing can take this away from you.

The End