Drinking & Driving~Zonnique pullins

Drinking& Driving-Jhene Aiko

Man you was so nice when here

when I only dance with You, can only dance with you

Can you remind me why were here

I need you to tell me , why you love me some more

as my clothes come off ,as my clothes hit the floor

Ik You barely know me, but tonight I am yours

Do what ever im yours, Do what ever im sure

Chorus:(Anything,anything,anything to feel alive

anything anything anything to feel my heart beating

anything anything anything to keep from dying

anything anything to feel im still needed...

Chorus Ends)

I got one foot on pedal

im driving to fast

im looking for trouble

to forget the past

Hennessy plenty weed do you have anything stronger

I don't care Give it here,wanna make this high last longer

unafraid unawake cant you see that I am dying

wanna feel what is real anything is worth me trying.

-------------------END OF SONG------

ZONNIQUE POV:

I was driving from trouble, driving from family driving and driving to keep what left of my peace inside. It has been 2 weeks and I been a drunken mess drinking, partying, and smoking I just been through it. I needed my closure

I took a sip of my Vodka bottle that was sitting close beside me, I felt that drunken vibe coming onto me I didn't care if I was driving I just needed so Peace. As I was turning the corner and to stop at a stop light I seen a man waiting at the bus stop he look as if he was muscular and light skin and had short curly hair.

His face was invisible in the dark night also to my gaze of the Achol it did me no difference. The light change to yellow and I seen the man walk toward my car and open the door and sit right down and stare at me and pull a bag of weed out his pocket.

I stare at the man who stare at me I look up to see his face... My those plump pinks lips could send a girl like me running up a tree for her momma. He licks his lips and spoke his name as if he read my  mind knowing that what I wanted to know and why he happen to jump in my car.

"Chresanto...Chresanto August the name" He lick his lips again. Once again I doze off in his magical ass eyes. I seen my future with him .me having his babies and being call Mrs. August...sent chill down my spine.

I snap back out of my zone and remember why I been like this my ex abusive Rayan was the cause of why im driving so far away. I then look at Chresanto and ask him

" Why are you in my car, I don't know you"

He look to me and smirk "Only cause I got what you need Shawty"

And with that he kiss me and kiss me and kiss me, I was getting all hot and what not.

he made his hand twirl inside my jeans fingering my pussy. I moan with all the pleasure he was giving me.this was my first time having sex in a car my first time having SEX at all!

He then look up at me and stop what he was doing he said I was a virgin

I look down. Cause I didn't wanna lie yea I was a virgin but I didn't want him to stop what he was doing

He told me to drive and take a right and then a left and keep going straight. I follow his directions and we parked in front a Rough up hotel that said Crippen towers.

He grab my hand and we walk in he told me that he was going to say we was together all I could do was smile. This stranger I met in my car is lying and say were together I guess I was still vulnerable from drinking and what almost happen in my car earlier.

"Um yea can I get a room key for me and my lady here please"

A guy with a very sexy trim jawline look up from his book. His suit was very outstanding and his tie was a very bright red that caught my eye.

"Yes right away sir" He turn round grab the key and gave it to us and went back to reading his book

Chresanto carry my purse and what lil things I had brought with me while I was trying to get away from Rayan. I glance at the corner to see a bellhop looking at me with such lust. And evil in his eyes his hair was curly hella curly and his eyes were dreaming. When I felt like I was starring to long I turn my head then turn it back to that corner only to find him not there.

CHRESANTO Pov:

I open the door for her to walk in I sat down on the bed and pull out all the drugs I had on me and pick up the ecstasy pill and slip it in Shawty drink.

she came out the bathroom and grab the glass out water and drunk it and then sat on the bed.

I waited 15 mins for the drug to kick in before I knew it Shawty was hella turn on ;)

I rip her panties off and with no warning I lick that pussy I was fingering earlier in the car.

I took her clit into my mouth and suck and suck. damn why was her pussy felt like it was made in heaven.

her soft moans turn into purrs as I knew the Ecstasy was taking over her body.

I stood up and grab one leg and I look in her eyes I could see she was scare I smirk and went in hard.

She scream, I don't know why but I went harder not caring what she felt until I saw her bleeding.

I pull out and kiss her clit "Im sorry pussy I didn't mean to hurt you" I kiss it again. I heard her sobs grow quieter. Then I got back up and went in again this time slow as ever so she can have some feel of what this dick game felt like.

Then she was grinding with me scratching and moaning shid I didn't know what she was saying.

I pounded once more then she scream in pleasure one more time until we rode out our orgasm .she looked beautiful exhausted from sex I just admired her whole body.

Maybe I didn't want to torture her after all.

'