Tazuna looked at the Genin and Jounin. He stood up straight when he saw a certain blonde. "Naruto?" He asked. "Old man?" Naruto questioned. Tazuna grinned. "How's Hiroki and Gaara?" Tazuna asked. "They're doing great." Naruto said. "How do you two know each other?" Sakura asked. "It's none of your business." Naruto said coldly. "Wow, kid. Last I saw you, you were an energetic ten year old." Tazuna said. 

"I still am, most of the time." Naruto said, muttering the last part. "Everyone go home and pack. We'll meet at the gate." Kakashi said, poofing away to his apartment. Naruto jumped out of the window and headed towards the Uzumaki Compound. "USE THE DOOR NEXT TIME!"

(Location: Uzumaki Forest; Uzumaki Compound)

Naruto walked inside, and saw his father and brother on the couch. "Tou-san! Gaa-nii!" Naruto called. They turned towards him and smiled at their ball of sunshine. "Hello, otouto." Gaara said, ruffling Naruto's head. "What are you doing here, kid?" Hiroki asked. "I'm about to go on a mission. So, I wanted to see if I could pack some of your old clothes." Naruto said. "Okay, kid." Hiroki said. He went to the basement, his adoptive children following close behind.

Hiroki pulled out various dark colors. Those colors included maroon, green, orange, blue, and black. "Thanks Tou-san!" Naruto chirped. Hiroki laughed. "You better get going, kid." Hiroki said. "Okay. Oh, before I forget." Naruto pulled out a scroll with a seal on the inside. Naruto pulled out a basket. A bunny, raccoon, and a fox poked their heads out.  He handed Hiroki the bunny, he gave Gaara the raccoon, and he kept the fox. 

"It's just a thank you." Naruto said sheepishly. Gaara smiled at his new pet. "I'll name him Kaku." Gaara said with a smile. "Choko for this little fellow." Hiroki said. "I'll name my fox Kitsune." Naruto said with a smile. "Well, you have a mission. See you later, kid." Hiroki said. "Bye Tou-san! Bye Gaa-nii!" Naruto said, running out of the door. He had discarded his basket. Kitsune was on top of Naruto's head smiling into the wind. 

(Location: Konohagakure; Naruto's Apartment)

Naruto saw that he had nine minutes left. He changed into a dark orange, long sleeved muscle shirt, black ANBU pants, and black standard shinobi sandals. He packed a few apples and placed his clothes neatly in a bag. He looked at the time, less than one minute. He turned off the lights and headed to the front gates. 

(Location: Konohagakure; Front Gate)

He saw his teammates waiting for him. "Sorry I'm late. I had to ask my other Sensei for some clothes." Naruto said sheepishly. Sakura rolled his eyes. "Hn. Dobe." Sasuke grunted. Naruto rolled his eyes. "Are we going to the Land of Waves?" Naruto asked. Tazuna nodded. "Let's go." Kakashi said. 

(Location: Unknown) 

Team Seven and Tazuna walked down the trail towards the Land of Waves. Naruto felt traces of chakra. 'Feels like two Chunin.' Naruto thought. Naruto put Kitsune on his head and stiffened. He slipped his hand in his kunai pouch, ready to attack at any moment. Kakashi glanced at Naruto. 'Dead last? Not even Sasuke or Sakura noticed the traces of chakra.' Kakashi thought.

Naruto glanced around, trying to find the two Chunin. He felt something wet. He looked down and spotted a puddle. 'Eh, a puddle? Looks like I've found the two Chunin.' Naruto thought with a smirk. Naruto sent chakra to his feet and stomped the puddle. He sent Kakashi a secret smirk and looked ahead with a blank face. Two Chunin shot out and killed Kakashi. Naruto spotted traces of wood. 'Substitution.' Naruto thought.

Naruto pulled out his kunai and stood in a battle stance. He dashed toward one of the Chunin and kicked him in the gut. Naruto quickly punched him in the nose and hit a pressure point on his neck. Naruto saw Sasuke taking care of the other Chunin. "Sensei, you can come out now." Naruto said. "What are you talking about, dobe?" Sasuke asked. "Yeah, Kakashi-sensei is dead!" Sakura exclaimed. "Try having a bit more faith in our Sensei." Naruto said.