Sleepy Time DanxPhil fluff

White, the color of dreams. The color of snow. White angel flakes fell softly to the ageless London ground. Phil sat quietly in the living room. His hands cupped around a mug of tea. Steam graced around his white fingers and quietly ensnared his ebony hair. Phil quietly flipped through some of the comments of his old videos. He cringed at the horror. He had probably given his fans horrible dreams. What the hell had been running though his mind. Many of these videos were outright demented. He then clicked on what seemed like every true fans favorite video. "Phil is not on fire" the video that started everything. Gracing through the comments his icy eyes remained wide open. He grazed over millions of comments about how cute he and Dan were. Until he came across one, "I would kill for the unedited version of this." Phil's thoughts now wandered to Dan. That week, those videos. How could he forget. The week he was forced to have Dan around. It was only so he did not go insane from isolation. He was so young. He had showed affections twords Dan, but Dan pushed him away. Until one night. It was all so clear again.
Phil's hand was slowly slipping on his tea. Some lapped over the edge and splashed on his pants. Much to Phil's embarrassment Dan just walked in the door. Dan glanced at Phil and laughed at Phil's ruined pants. Phil set his tea down and laughed a little as he got up. His socks softly padded the hardwood floors. He ran up to Dan and tackled him into a hug. Dan was surprised and laughed but hugged his best friend back.
"What gives Phil? Are you okay?" Dan laughed into his friends hair.
"Dan we should let them see." Phil cuddled Dan on to the couch.
"let who see what?" Dan whispered as he petted Phil's head.
"I think it's due time we show the fans the original Phil is not on Fire." he said looking up at Dan with his icy blue eyes. This was piercing Dans heart, he could not deny those eyes.
Dan thought about this. That video was god knows where, it contained god knows what. And he was sure he had made out with Phil. Phil had saved Dan. Dan had saved Phil. They were both a little off the tracks at the time. Then they found each other. Both finding there other halves in each other.
Dan suddenly spoke "Phil, I am pretty sure that version is long gone. Think, we made that in what 2008? 2009?" he gave Phil a delicate squeeze.
"A-actually I h-have a copy." Phil mumbled into Dan's shirt.
"Why would you ever have one? We were so creepy and odd back then!" Dan looked shocked.

"But I think it is cute Dan. It was really us. After all, our friendship is not exactly normal. You sleep in my bed sometimes." Phil laughed.
"True, you are really warm and keep nightmares away. It's also 100% innocent." Dan mused.
Phil was starting to get sleepy. Dan smelled so good and reminded him of bedtime. His ears were getting sensitive to Dans sweet voice. It reminded him of the first time Dan climbed into his bed.
It was years ago. Dan was staying with Phil for a week. Phil's bedroom was across from the guest room. Phil had been sleeping when he suddenly woke up. He froze, all he heard was a soft shuffling sound. His door clicked shut. This scared Phil, soft breathing was audible. The sound got closer and closer to Phil's bed. When a sudden thump and change of leverage on the bed made Phil scream. A soft hushing filled the room. Warm arms wrapped around Phil. The tension broke. Phil realized it was just Dan. All Phil remembered after that was cuddling up with Dan and going back to sleep.
Now years later Dan still brought comfort to Phil. Dan watched as Phil drifted off in his lap. Dan and Phil fell asleep. Waking up to forgetting what they had been talking about hours earlier. The only lonely thing in the flat was now Phil's tea.