/\6/\

Briar's POV
"Wake up B." I hear a soothing and beautiful voice say above me, is it the morning already?
"Umphhh," I mumble and turn around to bury my face into my pillow
"Come on Bri," Myles says "Am I going to have to tickle you?" he asks, suddenly I'm awake
"I'm awake." I say quickly, determined not to give him the chance to tickle me
"Now I've got your attention, do you know what today is?" he asks making me think, it's not his birthday or Valentine's day or Christmas or my birthday, what've I forgotten?
"Urmm...." I say stalling for time, think Briar what's today?
"The video shoot?" he reminds me, the video shoot. Today's going to be good, I get to spend all day doing my two favourite things dancing and making out with Myles...
Once I'm out of bed I get into the shower and quickly wash my hair before getting out and quickly drying and straightening it. Once I'm dressed I go downstairs and find Myles and Franci both ready to go so I grab a piece of fruit knowing they'll be other food available on set. I get in the back seat next to Myles, I rest my head on his shoulder
"No funny business on set today 'Bryles'" Franci says, killing the moment we were having and also making us go bright red
"Ermmm, well you know this is one of the most intermit shoots we've done." Myles says awkwardly, making us both start laughing
"I get it, you're working but just know I still find it weird watching my son make out with his girlfriend." she says, making us go even redder.

We arrive on set and whilst all the cameras are beings et up and bits of furniture are being moved around Myles an I have a bit of time to 'explore' the place, lets see if we can find a well hidden room to enjoy each others company.... He grabs my hand and leads us down a series of corridors, we'll almost certainly get lost but we still have half an hour so it can't go too badly.
"In here?" I ask, pointing to a pretty hidden door that leads into a small, darkish, neglected looking room
"Looks good to me." Myles says with a smirk before dragging me inside and shutting the door.
Let's just say that thirty minutes can go pretty quickly if you're having fun. Once we'd finally left the room we had around thirty seconds to be back on the main set ready to dance but we recovered it pretty well, once we realised I was Myles' top and he was wearing my socks.
"Just in time, ready to start filming the dance and then we'll film all the other bits and then we'll have it all edited together." we both nod, still not quite in the right mind set but ah well, we're supposed to look madly in love I guess. 

Once we were done shooting the full dance around seven times we took a 'break' before going back to the main set, ready to film the making out scenes, my favourite
"Okay, now we're going to get ready for the argument scene." Not my favourite. I hate having to fake fall out with Myles, it feels all wrong because I love him way too much to ever actually fall out with him but sometimes you've just got to be professional and go for it.

"CUT." We've finally finished the fall out and shouting scenes and now there's only my favourites to do.
We cuddle on a balcony, cuddle in a bed, jump into each others arms an d then finally we get to doing my favourite, the wall scene...
"Okay, I've tried to be professional so long but I can't watch my baby boy do this, I'm leaving for until this is over." Franci says, this will make it even more fun knowing that I can go further into it.
My mouth's pressed up against his, his hands exploring my thighs, my hands gripping his neck and my waist pressed into his. I know fans are going to go crazy about this, I know we both agreed to not show this much but I can't stop and I don't really ant to either. I love him too much to stop. 

Writing this just gave be another excuse to watch issues three more times.....
Not that I really needed an excuse