First day of school Part 3

AN

Hello everyone and welcome back to Thoughts. We are on part 5. If you have any ideas for characters please comment them. I need characters. Also thank you for 100 reads. Yes 100! I have worked hard on this book so yet again thank you and let's get back to the story.

Scarlett's POV

It is now our second period but we have a 10 minute break before it. We are just sitting on a bench in the courtyard. It is the most beautiful thing I have seen. It is in the middle of the campus. It has a glass dome over it. There are trees, flowers, and all sorts of animals. It is like a miniature paradise.

" How did you accomplish the project in chemistry."

Flashback

We were sitting in chemistry. We were working on making a Phoenix revive faster. I was working by myself since my partner was absent. I am not the greatest with chemistry but I still have a good grade in the class. I look up from my notebook. I take a quick look around the class room. Then I spot Will talking with some girl. I go back to my notes. All I have to do is just sped up the process. Then there was a boom. I got know led out of my seat and fell on the floor. I look up to see a golden smoke filling the room. After a couple minutes the smoke disappeared and then in the middle of the room was a golden Phoenix. It was majestic the way it moved around the room. I then run over to Will since he was still on the floor in awe. I help him get up.

" Will.What was that?"

" That was what me and Kira were working on. We must have added something that made it golden."

Flashback over

" I honestly don't know. Kira and I were just working and talking then it happened."

"Well I thought it turned out amazing and it was truly majestic." I smile at him. I could tell something is off with him.

" Hey Will are you okay?"

" To be honest Scarlett. I am not okay I have a secret I have to tell you. But if you tell anyone I will never talk to you again." The way he said it he sounded super serious.

" Will I promise what ever you tell me I will keep a secret."

" Okay, but we need to go somewhere more secure."

"Well then where can we go?"

"How about we go to my dorm."

"Okay." I forgot all about the dorms. I have one I am just not moving in just yet. I will be moving in tomorrow. We then get up and start walking to his dorm. We go inside the main building then head into a little hallway. It then lead to another massive place which was where the dorms are. We arrived after a few minutes. I looked around at the dorm rooms. Every room was different from the doors to the walls. We arrive at Will's dorm. My dorm is to the left of his and Kira's dorm is to the left of mine. We walk into his dorm. It has a red door with red walls and white trims. I walked over to his bed and sat down.

" Okay what I am about to show you might be different. Just promise me you will not tell anyone and will not freak out."

"Will I promise I will not freak out or tell. Now hurry up and show me." He then sighs and takes off his hoodie. Then what I see is very different.

AN
This is not a thing I do but I just am laughing evilly. So if you want to see what happens next. You have to wait till next week. But if I get at least 3 characters entered I will add another part to the story. So I would enter if you want another part.