Don't Cry (Farewell Special)

Couple: Male!Cancer X Female!Pisces
Timeline: 4th Year HighSchool
Genders:
Boys: Libra, Cancer, Aquarius, Taurus, Leo, Virgo
Girls: Scorpio, Pisces, Gemini, Aries, Sagittarius, Capricorn
Song: King

Pisces' POV:

"This party is awesome!"
I said as I stretched my fist into the air. This is my farewell party and its very awesome! The last day where all of my friends bond. So I'm sort of having the time of my life.

"Hey Pisces! Over here!"
I looked behind me seeing Taurus, my not-so-friend and taking photos of Gemini and Libra sleeping together. I seemed interested but decided not to go because I knew I would get in trouble.
"Taurus! You better stop that! I'll tell teacher." I think I just made her day even better. "Whaaa?! Ahhhhh!"
I hear Aries behind me so I turn around and look. I saw him falling towards me then I suddenly trip on nothing  making me fall back. He fell on me hard leaving us in a very awkward position.

"Guys! Take pictures while you still can!"
I heard. I am burning right now, like literally ready to kill her. Everyone started taking pictures of us on the floor in that position.
"Why you little..."
I cursed under my breath and tried to get up with Aries on top of me but I fail and leave us in a more awkward position. "I'm gonna go! I'm just gonna go!" I yelled as a get up and run out of the classroom.

(Play Video)

Taurus' POV:

"That's what she gets."
Being the sensitive one is so old. She better learn how to toughen up. Time to blackmail that bitch.

Pisces' POV:

"I thought I trusted her. But I was wrong. I was never right in making decisions, never right in picking my friends and never right to be here."
Telling myself that over and over until I sat behind the school. I put on my hood of my hoodie to hide myself.
"Hey Pi? You alright?"
I heard another girl ask. I realized it was Scorpio. She was my best friend and knew who I was but not entirely.
"Go away! You don't understand who I really am! What I'm feeling! It's not betrayed! Stay if you know. If not then get out of here."

Silence surrounds me.

Until I hear footsteps. Walking towards me. I can't die like this. They were getting closer and closer as the sunset started. I wouldn't look up and realized who it was.
"Beautiful sunset today huh?"
Cancer. He's my one true friend...
"What? You seem sad. Something bothering you?" But why? Why is he here? For whatever reason?
"If you want I could just leave-"
I stopped him.

Cancer's POV:

She stopped me from talking.
"Stay, Please, You're all I have now."
Hearing those heartfelt words I stayed with her, a person I truly trusted.
"So what are you doing out here?"
I ask out of confusion.

"What am I feeling?"
She asks me. I felt what I felt.
"You feel like you don't belong."
That's what I felt a while ago.
"You know me well."
I thought I was wrong.
"You okay?"
I asked concerned.
"I'm fine now."
I sighed relived.
"Pisces, Look at me, take off that hood."
I said and so she did.
"Yes...?"
I saw her face. With dry tears.
"Don't cry. I understand you. You're the only person I trust with my life. Don't forget that. That's the last thing I want you to do. Don't cry."
"I don't want to see you cry. Promise me."
I finished talking. I awaited her response...

"Promise."

"Hey Cancer. I wanted to tell you something."

"What? Is it?"

"I love you."

"Pisces...."

"I love you too."