The Answered Question

After all this time? Always

Hermione's POV

I was waiting for Draco  in the Room of Requirements. It was our anniversary. I was wearing a white gown that was strapless it was also tight at the top but flowed out at the bottom. My hair was wavy and tamed. I looked like a queen but where is my king?

Finally the door opened and stood there looking at me with such love was my veela. He wore black pants with slacks a white shirt and black  jacket. His hair simply flowed naturally. He looked perfect.

"My love, my dearest, my mate,my Hermione" he took my hand "for years I have longed to have you to myself and now that I do I don't plan on sharing you. You will always be mine not only because you are my mate but because you are my other half. You are my world. You make me complete. I know what I did in the past was wrong but you found it in your heart to forgive me and eventually found it to love me and no this isn't a proposal not yet but this a promise. I promise to love you and only you I promise to only kiss your lips I promise to only hold your hand I promise to see only your beauty in this world I promise to only hold you in my arms I promise to only love you because" he took my hand and placed it on his chest so I could feel his heartbeat "this only beats for you" 

When he finished I was in tears. I was so happy I wrapped my arms around him in a hug. I kissed his lips pulling him closer.

"I love you Hermione" he said pulling away 

He once again asked me the same question (I think I wrote the question I don't remember)

"Do you love me?"

I sat there in silence. He was looking at me with love. He looked so vulnerable and perfect any girl would love to have him saying this to her but here he was admitting his love for me and asking for me to love him back. I had to think I knew I had strong feelings for him but did I love him? All the happy memories flew through my head. I looked at the man in front of me. He began to look nervous and hurt.

"I love you Draco"

He let out a sigh of relief. He pulled me into his arms and we spent the night just quietly laying in each other's arms.

I now finally have everything I ever wanted holding me close to his chest.