Chapter Two

------------Lost Going to be Found------------

Savannah
Walking into school with my English paper ready to turn in for 1st period nervously. I have to do well on this paper or my average will go done to a B. Which my parents are not fans of. They like to pick at my flaws and point at what I am doing wrong but if I do well in school. If gives them one less thing to pick as.

Walking into the lunch room after a already long day to my friends. They are all in a sitting on the benches (them eating on the school benches outside) Ellington, Rocky, Ross sitting on one and Ryland, Rydel, sitting on another, leaving me to sit by Riker. As I sit down with them I gave them all hugs.

"There my girl is!" Rydel said yelling at me as I walk up to them. "Here she is." I replied, holding my stomach in pain the pain killer wearing off. Taking one this morning because of the punch I got last night. "You okay?" Riker said in a worried tone of voice. I nodded grabbing a pill from my bag without them seeing and took it.

After finishing of eating and talking. They all walked off in different directions to there next classes. When the day finally came to a end, they all said goodbye with a hug or two. Savannah running home to make sure she has good amount of time to make tonight's dinner so better then last nights. Yet when we got there my father was wasted and no in a good mood. "Savannah Latimer, come here NOW!" He said mad. Of course I walked over to him listening to not make him more mad. Him grabbing me and pulling me to the ground. Receiving punch after punch in the stomach and slaps across the face leaving her there pasted out with a blood nose.

After about three hour Savannah woke up in pain taking pain killers and got everything ready to hide the bruises from her friends at school the next day. Not wanting anyone to know. She even had a special tanning lotion that matched her skin tone so that the marks less noticeable. As she got up the stair, they creeped waking up her father which he was not happy about. Grading her by the hair like he was about ready to ripe it all out and pulled her up to her room. Punishing her to the the floor and then kick her repeatedly in the stomach. Then, punched her one more time in the face making blood run down her face; Savannah barley breathing. Him leaving the room. Savannah hanging on to dear life called for help.

"9-1-1 how can I assist you?" the other line said as she could barely breath all she could get out was ... "Please come quick, I can't breath... help me." And that's what they did. Where at the house in less then 20 minutes. Knocking at the door and when no one answered they knocking the door down. The paramedics put her in the car speeding off to the hospital in the fastest and safest way possible. The police noticing signs of abuse took her parents into custody. Where they would stay tell there trial in jury.

------------Lost Going to be Found------------

Will Savannah end up being okay?
Who will she wake up to see?
Will her parents be in jail for a while or will they find a way out of it?
Read on to find out! Vote and comment!
~Courtney Luna