Love blossoms

Parth Bhanushali was a fascinating, buoyant lad who was brought up in a family of high morals and poise. He emerged to be a charmer amid his near and dear ones who could escape just with a scintillating smile, even after committing the most wickedest of pranks. He solely had bagged the entitlement of having his both the grandparent's and parents favoritism in his house. His wishes were their command, that he never confronted any kind of defiance throughout his childhood. He grew up possessing his mother's alluring looks and his father's valour at heart. As a teen, he nourished into a handsome, whimsical young man whose very sight would make young girls go weak under their knees. During his schooling and college he was considered the most hottest guy any girl would sought for. Even though he excelled in sports and had an eye for it right since his adolescence, yet he took up business studies on his grand father's word to assist him in their family business. His formidable skills and prowess took their enterprise to its pinnacle of prosperity, showing his potential to his family as a prime torch bearer of their firm.

  "Maa, I'm leaving. Is papa ready? "
Parth called as he descended down the steps dressed in a solid linen, slim fit blue shirt and black trousers knocking upon his parent's door as he was passing through their room, all set to office. He found the door ajar, he pushed it forward looking for his father, eyes falling upon him who was laid fast asleep on his double bed, his mother Indu was nowhere to be seen.

  "Parth,...." A husky voice floated inside with a warm aroma of tea emanating in the air, as his mother was found barging in with a tray containing one glass of hot water and a mug of tea.

"What happened to papa?" He enquired with concern, leaning down feeling his neck and forehead to check his temperature.

  "Dehydration, probably. I called your Fufaji, he checked and advised for a day rest..... Parth, your papa was saying there's one presentation with an important client at Eleven..!" She stated, placing the tray on the bedside table.

"Yes maa. It's true. I was about to leave with papa, but now I think I'll have to manage it myself!" He muttered in a resolve.

"But Parth,....You say you have an important presentation meeting, and look at your hair? It has grown a bit too much, beta you need a haircut!" She said caressing his hair in fondness. Parth smiled at her.

"Maa, I like it this way, no one's gonna be interested in my hair, when they have other important things to look for in my presentation. you don't worry about me, just take care of papa!" He said ruffling it and making it look more bushier and unkempt.

"Definitely! You carry on!" She assured.

Bhanusali's were a well settled family, their business was raking in millions. The Bhanusali mansion was a huge villa with a huge front porch, garden with all kinds of trees, bushes and plants, Rooms with sophisticated upholstered furnishings and interiors. He rushed to his grandpa who was seated cuddled up on the soft, oversized bamboo Jhula in the open air living area, listening to the radio which was playing old Gujarati songs, the music echoing all down the house. Parth took his blessings, as it was his habit to meet his grandparents before he left for important meetings.

"Good morning Dadaji" He said brightly

"Morning beta..! Ramnik informed me about your project, he was very happy with your hard work. Stay successful always, my blessings will always be with you!" He said in a tone of immense pride. His grandmother made an entry with a bowl of yoghurt in her palms, she ladled out it in a spoon, up-to Parth's lips, "Have this. Your day will stay as sweeter as it can get!" She wished him, as he swallowed the yoghurt and touched her feet to take her blessing.

  "How do you always manage to look so hot,dadiji?" He asked winking at her. His grandma blushed at his words and pinched his ear saying, "You naughty boy!" Parth chuckled at her and muttered, "After all you're my grandma. Hotness is in our genes!" He said with a chuckle plucking up his collar once. They had a moment of laugh together as his Grandma embraced him after which, he took off finally towards his car, an eventful, active day was awaiting him as usual. It was only then that his destiny had associated him with Shorvari,  as an employee in his business firm. It was five o clock on one fine evening, patches of the orange soaked sun peeped through the window glasses. Parth sensed a figure approaching his cabin,
"Come in," he replied to the knock on his door. As a slender figure glided in, he had to screw up his eyes as the evening Sunlight was blinding his vision with its shining rays. His eyes discerned a lanky, enchanting girl, walking towards him, her head held high, adorning a red Gilmore top with a black essentials skirt, her dark hair plaited in sideways tumbling over her shoulder, she waltzed on with an effortless saunter into his cabin. The clicking of her heels creating a coherent rhythm to the soft classical music that was resonating in his room. Her dark kohl rimmed eyes scanned the whole room, met with Parth's and she smiled. So beautiful that it was like a blend of a child's innocence and damsel's attractiveness behind those soft lips.