I ran a hand over my hijab, in return watching Harry run his hand through his chaotic waves of hair, combing and smoothing it out before we walked to the bathroom.

"I hate you I hate you I hate you I-" Harry paused his monotone chant to throw his head back and gargle, spitting into the sink and splashing water over his face just like what I was doing besides him.

I did the motions in the air, as if putting an imaginary shirt on while Harry brought his shirt down over his body.

"You look good." I told him in approval, giving him a small smile as one corner of his lips turned up in a mischievous grin before we both looked at the bathroom mirror in front of us, my smile quickly falling at the sight of Harry's reflection looking back at us.

Only Harry's reflection, not mine.

I looked at the mirror, the green eyes, strong jaw, sharp features and light scruff.

My frown seemed to be permanent on my face, showing clearly on Harry's as I tilted my head, his head following as well before I brought my hand to my chin, feeling the smoothness while Harry ran his fingers over the slight hair over his defined jawline.

I couldn't feel the same things Harry felt.

Our emotions seemed separate as did the sensation of touch unless it was extreme pain.

If Harry for example was feeling his fine facial hairs he would feel the thin bristles against his calloused hand.

I wouldn't.

But if he was to accidentally burn his hand, I'd feel it.

The mind was something that greatly interested me and I hoped if I studied hard enough I'd get Harry a bachelor's in psychology, although Harry seemed to have other plans.

As the teacher was lecturing while I was furiously taking notes, Harry was eyeing the woman in the seat below in front of us, a subtle, sly smirk on his face as he ogled her breasts from her black shirt while I checked his phone, making sure it was recording the lecture just in case I missed anything before I casually snapped my fingers in front of his face with my free hand.

"Pay attention." I told him without taking my eyes off my paper.

"Oh, I am." I heard him say in a tone of approval, causing me to lift my head to find him still staring at the lady as I sent him a blank expression.

"Excuse me, are you looking at my boobs?" The woman suddenly turned in her chair, giving Harry a look as my eyes widened before I sent him an "I told you so" look with pursed lips, going back to my writing before Harry let out a friendly chuckle that was foreign to my ears.

"Although with all due respect, your chest does look amazing," He smoothly began, not sounding the least bit worried that he was caught red handed in his perverted ways before he leaned forward so he was closer to her, lowering his voice.

"I was just about to let you know that you're on the wrong chapter is all, promise." Harry whispered so no other fellow classmates would here, going to the point to cup the side of his mouth in a secretive manner before dropping it and nodding at the open book in her desk, the pages on chapter 14 when we were on chapter 16.

"Oh, thank you." The Mexican woman blinked in surprise, her face flushing in embarrassment before she sent Harry a grateful look, making him lean back with a charming, understanding dimpled smile that made her fidget in her seat before she quickly turned back to face the front.

Harry then proceeded to stare at her breasts.

"Smooth." I admitted with a sigh, smiling and shaking my head as I highlighted a few words while Harry let out a knowing "thank you."