Meet Amethyst

Name: Amethyst Dystopia

Age: Eternally 18

Back Story: Her family name Dystopia, meaning a society characterized by human misery, as squalor, oppression, disease, and overcrowding. Her parents named her Amethyst, meaning a purple or violet quartz, used as a gem. She had a normal life, well as normal as a vampire can get anyways, until the mushroom war came when she was only 5 years old (277 human years). Barely being able to feed themselves, her family abandoned her in the woods of what is now known as The Nightosphere thinking that this was just a child and that they could always make another. She survived on the red of the things that surrounded her.

When she was 10 years old, she was arrested for not showing up to the coronation of the Queen of the Nightosphere who had allegedly brung peace to the world. She spent 5 months in that dungeon. She was sentenced to be there for eternity but that didn't fly with her. She and the other prisoners were set free one day when one of the guards was late for his shift. The guard whose shift had been extended because of this, set all prisoners free saying how that fact that no one left the Nightsophere made it all a jail cell itself.

Over the years Amethyst had managed to become a daily visitor to the Queen of the Damned as she liked to call them. Complaints had been made daily about her constant havoc reaping all over the Nightosphere. Queen Satana (the equivalent of Satan in Aaa) began to think of Amethyst as a daughter. On Amethyst's 18th birthday (1000 human years) she visibly stopped aging and Satana decided to have her take over the Nightosphere without her consent of course. Satana gave Amethyst a necklace with a gem on it. Certain that Amethyst would immediately put it on she sent it by one of her guards so it wouldn't be suspicious.

Although Satana thought of Amethyst in a daughterly way doesn't mean Amethyst felt the same. The feeling was completely one sided. Amethyst knew that the Queen wasn't to be trusted. Once the gift was received Amethyst gave it to some old beggar woman. She told the woman to do as she pleased with it. Since Satana had trusted Amethyst so well she had taught her how to use magic and how to get in and out of the Nightosphere. Amethyst had known what to do because she had tried it once but never actually stepped through to the other side, she observed the land of Aaa so that when she finally made her escape she'd be prepared.

Amethyst made the portal, took one last glance back at the hell hole called the Nightosphere and then she was gone as was the portal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wrote this on my iPod anyways what'd you think? Did you like it? You probably hated it. :( Really sorry I tried my best. Next chapter comes out sometime this week. Bye my rising stars!!! :3:3:3

P.S.

Picture of Amethyst on the side!!