"Yeah, have fun tonight! Behave yourselves.."

"Like that's gonna happen." Alissa chuckled.

"You all know better, I will punish you if you don't." I nodded, Mum kissing Jayden and I's cheeks. "Love you guys." She hugged Piper, whispering something in her ear. She blushed. "Have fun."

I basically dragged Amber to my car, helping her into the passenger's seat. My hands held her head as I kissed her, her unstoppably giggles preventing our lips from staying connected.

"Armani, let's go." She spoke quickly, struggling to push at my chest. She failed miserably for I nearly toppled into her chair. "I don't want my lipstick all over your face, please, let's go!"

"Fine, fine." I chuckled, rushing into the front seat and starting up the engine.

"Don't forget, I'm riding with you." Jayden grumbled. Amber apologized, but of course, I just laughed at him.

Piper, Darcy and Jeffrey had to go pick up Darcy's date with Harry and Marie. Good luck to him, Darcy has the craziest parents in the world.

The car ride consisted of singing songs off the radio and joking about local food stores. It was a pretty interesting discussion, especially how deep Jayden got into his description of Target.

When we arrived at the venue, Amber had to be dragged out the car. She was so nervous.

"No, maybe-maybe we could just party in the bathroom." Her fingers gripped onto the seatbelt as I tried to unlatch it.

"That wouldn't be fun."

"We could go back to your house a-and get a stereo- NO ARMANI!" He shrieked when I hugged her waist, making me laugh.

"Amber, we're gonna have a great time, just you and me all night."

"And the whole junior class waiting for me to jack something up with a Malik."

"A Malik that loves you and everything you do."

"I don't want to embarass you."

"And how?" I urged her to talk, distracting her from my slow movements of pulling her out the car. She finished her story about spilling the punch bowl at her brother's birthday, reaching the sidewalk before she became stiff.

"Armani-"

"You look amazing, you're going to be fine. Darcy, Jayden, and I are here with you. No one is going to bother you."

"But Kitty-"

"I don't care for Kitty, I love you." Amber nodded, taking my hand in hers.

"Stay close to me, okay?"

"I won't be able to stay away from you." She giggled and hugged my arm as we walked into the venue.

"This place is nice." Amber gushed. I nodded, letting her into the doors to prom. The music was blasting, people were dancing and sitting down. "Armani-"

"It's okay." I kissed her forehead, seeing she was staring at something. Kitty was smirking at us, walking away with her date. Amber hugged my torso. "She's not-"

"I just want to have fun for as long as it lasts tonight, Armani." I nodded, pecking her lips.

"Do you want to dance or eat first?"

"Dance."

"I'd hope you want to eat.." I groaned as she pulled on my hands.

"Aw, don't be such a party pooper!"