OC Profile

OC Profile

First Name: Kiriko
Last Name: Yamato

Full Name (Japanese Way): Yamato Kiriko

Age: 16, a few months older than Ema
Gender: Female

Personality: When you first meet her, she comes off as a really shy and quiet type of person. She's stronger than she looks. She's able to control her emotions so it's hard to tell how she's feeling, but she's cries easily when you poke at the wrong topic. She has great vision and likes to observe the people around her.

Type if Dere: Dandere

Description
Eyes: Violet, usually with a look of sadness in her eyes
Hair: A kind of dull blue, as how Kiriko would describe it. Or a shy, light blue, as how the Asahinas would describe it. Short hair, barely reaching her below her shoulders when down but that's rare. Kiriko prefers to wear her hair up in a high ponytail. Bangs that covers her forehead and sometimes her eyes.
Height: Not really tall but not short. Up to Hinata Ema's eye level.

Parentage:
Mother: Yamato Irina
Job: Novelist
Status: Dead

Father: Yamato Tsune
Job: Unknown
Status: Dead.....?

Other Blood Relatives: Unknown

Back Story:
When Kiriko was around 9, when she was happy with her parents, a fire happened in the middle of the night. It killed her mother, who was trying to save Kiriko.

Her father's copse was found but Kiriko believe that it wasn't her father's. No, she knew it wasn't her father's but no one believed a 9 year old girl that just came out of a burning house where she saw her mother die.

After the incident, she became unable to speak. Doctors doesn't know why, phycologists says it from the emotional shock of the fire and will pass in around 7 months.

Kiriko didn't have any other known relatives and so she went and lived on her own. With an occasional neighbor coming to cook and clean. She took care of herself, didn't alway want help. she changed so much after that one night.

7 years later and Kiriko is 16, living on her own. But in that 7 years, she never spoke a word. People, even herself, had forgotten what her voice sounds like.

Kiriko though she would never have to use her voice again either.

Until she met a certain family.

>~~~~~~<

Disclaimer~!

I don't own Brothers Conflict or any other characters that's not my OCs!

The plot in this story is my idea, with a help of some friends, but will somewhat follow the original plot!

Please support the official release of Brothers Conflict! ^^