Chapter 1 (PART 2)

Start from the beginning

"So are you ready to go?" He sat down. His shirt was off and he was in the tank top that was under his suit.

"Yeah we do have to go check in with everyone." I laughed a little. I stood up but, not until I ended up back on my butt. I burst into laughter.

Kevin joined me. He stood up and held his hand out for me. I took his hand and he picked me up into the bridal carry. I grabbed my dress and we off. Knowing we would be back later.

We arrived at house 10 minutes later.

"Hey look who stayed out late." Scott hoped over a black leather couch next to Megan.

We were in a big white house. The room we were standing in was a big living room. It was decorated perfect you could tell someone had some great taste. There was a big flat screen tv in the corner that was turned on with the Yankees game on.

Brandon was watching the game on a two person couch that was black. His arm was draped around Sara's shoulder.

There was modern art all around the room. It was also filled with plenty of plants and flowers. You could tell who designed it. It was Kevin's adopted mother Sasha had the most taste in the family since her only other job was taking car of the kids and since they are technically alot older than most people. Which was true since they have lived for a long time.

 "Hey we didn't do anything. We just fell asleep." I walked up behind Scott and gave him a big smack in the back of the head.

"Hey try to be nice." Sasha walked in with Mike holding a tray with some sandwhiches.

Me and Mike have been staying here in the house since the whole insident with Ian ended. Kevin didn't want me out of his sight and neither did Mike. David agreed to let us stay with them.

"No it's not really in my blood. So what has everyone been up to?" I jumped on to my favourite couch. It was extremly soft.

"Nothing really just hanging out at the house." Frankie came with some more flowers for the table behind the couch I was sitting on.

"Hey Sam want to go for a run after we eat?" Mike was shuving a sandwhich in his mouth. He threw one over to me.

"Catch it dog." Brandon liked to make fun of me because I'm a wolf.

I caught in my mouth just to make a joke out of it. I took it out and gave a little bark.

"Don't incurage him to do it." Megan snuggled farther into Scott's shoulder.

"Yeah Mike I wouldn't mind a good run. I have been itching for a run." I took another bite of my sandwich.

There was one last sandwhich on the tray. Mike threw it up and then cought it with his mouth. He ate it in one 3 bites.

"Ready to go?" He was still trying to swallow the rest of his sandwhich.

"Yeah" Letting out a laugh. It seemed that lately all I could do was smile.

"So as far as we can go right?" Mike was taking his shirt off.

"Yeah." I was already to go.

"Wanna race a little?" Mike was in his wolf forum along with me.

"What could a little team rivalry" I took off as fast as I could.

"I feel like someone is coming. Not a vamp yet not a human."

"A were like us maybe?" I skidded to a stop infront of a great tree.

Then there was a person coming around the tree. It was a girl about 17 . Her hair was a dark green and as short as mine. She was a small girl who was formed with some muscle kind of like me but, she was a little more fit and helds her self straight up. Her eyes seemed to change to diffrent colors. They were framed with long eye lashes.

"Hi my name is Kora." She sat down on a big root coming out of the ground.

I changed back in to my human forum and took the cloths that I liked to carry around my ankle. Mike changed too and took out a pair of pants. Mike was infront of me.

"Mine is Mike and my pup Sam. May I ask what are you?" He was ridged and didn't move.

"Oh Im a wolf like you two. I left my pack. I would really like to become apart of your pack if you don't mind."

"Why would you want to be with us?" I moved in front of Mike.

"Well my pack wasn't so nice to people. They always thought that they were better. They killed my soulmate since he was a human." A tear fell from her lashes.

I walked over to her and wraped my arm around her.

"Of course you can join us. Right Mike?" I looked up at him and gave him that look like you bettet follow my lead.

"Yeah of course." But, you could tell he didn't like the whole idea of the thing.

"Great where are you staying?" Her head snaped up and had a big grin on her face.

"Not far from here we can walk there." We got up and headed back to the house.