A problem

All the sudden Mike in wolf forum came jumping out of the woods. He changed into his human forum and ran in front of Scott.

Scott jumped back and got back into attack position. Then he rested and went back to normal. "What are you doing here."

"Protecting from my Young pup. She is a new wolf." Mike turned toward me. He had something that looked like concern in his eyes. "Are you alright. you seemed upset."

"I'm fine i just felt cornered and i didn't like it." I looked back at Scott.

"Your a were, but I can't smell you." Suddenly the wind changed and he got a whiff. His nose cringed and he took a couple steps back. "Your a dog! Why wouldn't you tell me. Wait that means you know what I am."

I skipped away from the tree. I sat down in the middle of the field. "Oh i'm not to happy that you are a vamp. I mean that stench it's intolerable. I didn't tell you about what i am because i didn't know how you would react. This stuff is all new to me."

Mike walked to my side and sat down next to me. I could still feel that he wasn't relaxed. I could feel that he wasn't quit cooled down he was still warm and on edge like he was ready to change at any moment.

"I feel something coming. It's cold like him not warm like us. I think we should get out of here."  Mike's lips didn't move which gave me the hint that he wasn't talking vocally but mentally.

"I feel it to, but does he?" We looked at each other then at him.

"Wait i feel someone or something coming and it's not apart of my family." Scott hunched down.

"Lets go Sam your not ready and your aloud to change this time." Mike got up on his feet and held out his hand. I just noticed that no matter what he is doing Mike always has gloves on. Which was weird considering it was summer and we always ran a higher temperature then anyone else.

"You go ahead. I take a minute to change." Mike walked to the edge of the woods when i was done talking.

"If you aren't with me in five minutes I'm coming back." He jumped into the woods a full wolf.

I turned around and Scott was gone. I spun around to go toward the woods and a woman was standing there piercing me with bright green eyes. I knew what she was the minute I saw her.

She had black hair that if it was out of it's messy bun would be down to her waist. She is a small girl and her height wasn't any taller than 5'6. She wouldn't be any thing to fear if she was human. But she wasn't she was a vampire and a very old one at that older than any one I know I could feel it.