Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Clarke traced the patterns on Lexa’s back, kissing the red scratches on her back from the previous night. “We need to leave by twelve so we can make it to the airport on time”

“Now, I wish I’d actually packed yesterday” Lexa groaned.

“I already did it when you fell asleep. You owe me”

“Thank you. And with the time you saved, I can pay you back”

“I would take you up on that offer but we still have to get my bags from my place”  Clarke kissed her skin between her shoulder blades. “I’m going to take a shower”

“Can I join?” Lexa asked, watching Clarke drag her sheet into the bathroom.

“If you do, we won’t make it to the airport in time”

“So that’s a yes, right?”

X

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“We left after Raven. What’s taking so long?” Octavia huffed.

“She’s is so selfish. I’m trying to get my tan on. She's denying the world of this” Bellamy stressed as he gestured to his body, earning an eye roll from Clarke, who was sitting in Lexa’s lap.

“She needs to hurry up.I should’ve left a pair of sunglasses out; I’m going blind with all the camera flashes” Clarke complained. Lexa took off her snapback and placed it on Clarke’s head, pulling the brim down to cover her eyes. “Thank you”

“There she is! Oh, great. She brought the Shawn Hunter lookalike”Lexa wrapped her arms around Clarke's waist.

“You had a crush on Rider Strong”

“That was the 90’s. Things have changed, but that’s not the point. I don’t trust that guy”

“Sorry, we're late. We were… um….preoccupied” Raven greeted, smirking at her friends. “O, this is Finn. Finn, this is Octavia”

“Hey” Finn greeted, then looked towards Clarke. “Hey, Clarke”

“Hi, Finn”

“Lexa” Lexa nodded, resting her chin on Clarke’s shoulder. Raven turned to glare at Lexa.