" You in the Rain "

Start from the beginning

When morning came, Cynthia was very nervous. What if she cross her path again to Noven.

Meanwhile, what's  he perceive has happened.

Cynthia: Ahm, Noven right? Can we talk?
Noven: How come that you still remember my name?.. The last time I saw you,.. You was so pissed to see me, and it's look like I've ruined your day. Then, why do you want to talk to me?
Cynthia: I just want to apologize for being so mean. Im sorry for not appreciating your good heart.
Noven: Now I know that you know how to say sorry. "Good Girl" HAHA! (Laughing)......
Cynthia: Really.... so funny. (Murmuring to herself..)
Noven: I will forgive you if.....
Cynthia: WHAT!!!!
Noven: Are you angry?
Cynthia: Nope, Im happy, Very happy!....If what?? (Irritating)..
Noven: For your peace offering,... treat me snacks.
Cynthia: Gosh! Do I need to do that? Can you just accept my sorry, why do we need to come-up this point!..
Noven: Yeap! For 1month you will do that!... unless I won't forgave you!....Tell me if you dont want, I'll go.
Cynthia: But!!!....why 1month? why not,.. 1 or 3 days?
Noven: I'm easy to talk,..Okay.... Goodbye!...
Cynthia: Wait!... Ahmm..... Okay fine!.....
Noven: HAHA!,.Let's go!....
Cynthia: (Murmuring to herself)..

When 1 month done,..
Last day of treating Noven a snack,...Cynthia asked; ....

Cynthia: Are we okay now? Have you already forgiven me?
Noven: Okay!.. I really appreciated your patience. Eventhough it's 1month,...you still accept my challenge. And I know that you have a good heart.
Cynthia: Thanks for changing my perception and thank you for teaching me, not to judge people without knowing them....
    Can we be Friends?
Noven: Sure, why not.. Haha!

After a month of treating Noven a snacks, they became more stronger,...and thats the start of their Friendship. They eat snacks together, exchanging stuffs, sharing happy and past memories. Until it came to the point of talking about LOVE.

Cynthia: So, how was your lovelife?
Noven: Lovelife? I don't it.
Cynthia: But why?, your such a good person, but how come?
Noven: I have an ex.
Cynthia: So,..how long?....
Noven: We ended up only 5 years, but I've moved on.
Cynthia: Only? Being with a relationship that long? Arent you proud?
Noven: I am!,, I'd loved her. But when I remembered all the reasons I felt  disappointed. I gave all my love to her, but she wasted it.
Cynthia: Why did you broke up.
Noven: You know what, you're the first person I'll share this, because we're friends:) okay!
At first we are happy together, we go to church together, eventhough we are LDR (Long distance relationship) we make use of our extra time to communicate each other ,even she was already working and I was still studying, but we still manage. But she changed. She does'nt call me or text me anymore. I tried to saved our love for each other and I did'nt gave up,.. and still holding on our promises cause she know and I know that no one will destroy it. That's why I called her many times to make sure she's loyal to me,..but I can't hide the fact that what if she found someone better than me and cheat....that's why I decided to visit the place where she was working. There.....:(
Cynthia: Then, what did you do there?
Noven: There!.... I saw her with my tantalizing eyes, that she's holding with another guy,..to make sure and to have proper closure,..I confronted her infront of the guy she was with. As she was looking at me, she felt nervous and guilty,.. I could'nt stop my tears from falling down on my cheeks. I hardly cried in front of her to proved my love for her was true.
Cynthia: Have you ever fight for her?
Noven: I did!...I tried my best to convinced her, but instead of choosing me against the guy,.... she told me that I am not worth for her love that she's not happy with me anymore.
She left me broken into pieces.
Cynthia: I'm sorry to hear that,... I should'nt ask your past.
Noven: No, it's okay :)  I am planning to wash out our memories and make new stories in which I will not be hurt again,... And if that wish grant I'll promise to spend more time and effort,.... So how about you Cynthia, how was your lovelife?
Cynthia: You will be shock!
Noven: What! Are you married? My god Cynthia!... why you did'nt  tell me about that?
Cynthia: Because, I'm shy...
Nope!..it's just that I did not experienced being into a relationship. In short, I am NBSB.
Noven: Whuuut? Really? HAHA!
Cynthia: Do you think I'm joking? I'm not a clown,..okay? As in no boyfriend since birth.
Noven: Cynthia,...what if I'll ask you to become my girl.....
Cynthia: Girl? What are you trying to imply? As in Girlfriend!!??..
Noven: HAHAHA! (hard laugh)
I mean, bestfriend!!....
Cynthia: OKAY!!! (Gets angry)