This feeling I have for him

Kai's pov

As I watched Lloyd fall back asleep on my chest I couldn't help but get a feeling in my chest. 'What is this feeling? Why am I feeling this.' I thought but I felt Lloyd move, so I turned on my side and brought him up closer in front of my. He snuggled into my chest and then smiled I smiled as well then I kissed his forehead. 'Why am I doing this.' I question myself in my head but I finish kissing his forehead and I pulled him closer to me and I close my eyes and fall asleep.

~time skip~

I wake up with Lloyd still in my arms and I'm happy. 'I still have this feeling in my chest.' I look around and see we're still in the game/movie room. I sigh remembering that today was Saturday and everyone would still be out until 3 in the afternoon. Lloyd started to move and he woke up. "Morning Lloyd." I say and he stares at my chest then looks up at me with a blush on his face.

"Why are we on our sides?" Lloyd asks and I blush a little.

"Because after you fell back asleep this morning you were moving. So I turned on my side and pulled you up. Then you snuggled closer and I pulled you closer as well." I explain while both of us getting redder. "If your uncomfortable you can get up and leave." I say while looking at him.

"No, I'm more than uncomfortable." He says then I frown. "I am happy right where I am." I look at him and he puts his head back next to my chest. I was enjoying having Lloyd in my embrace. Then both of our stomachs growled at the same time.

"Hahah. I think we should get up and eat." I say while I pick Lloyd up as I get up from the couch. I was carrying him bridal style. He was blushing again. 'Why is he so damn cute? Wait did I really just think that?' I carried him into the kitchen/dinning room to see Cole and Zane kissing. I walk out quietly and place Lloyd down. "That was close." I say and Lloyd blushing even more more now.

"I am about to rush in there and scream something." Lloyd states and I look at him curious he had his cute mischievous look that I haven't seen in a while.

"You probably shouldn't." I say as I look around the to see them still kissing. "I know how to stop them." I walk into the kitchen and clear my throat and they both Jump apart. "Did you two enjoy eating each other's faces off?" I tease and they blush while rubbing the back of their heads.

"Nice job Kai." Lloyd says walking into the room smiling and looking cute.

'Okay why is he so god damn cute?' I think and I am looking at Lloyd but I sigh. The tingling and this feeling kept getting more and more
powerful. "So were you two going to make breakfast for the four of us?" They nod and come back and sit at the table slightly embarrassed.

"So Kai, Lloyd how did your day go yesterday?" Zane asks while eating his food.

"We made a new character together on skyrim and we both got turns for 1 hour and thirty minutes and then we watched a movie which Lloyd feel asleep to and ended up using my shoulder. So I layer down putting him on my chest so he was more comfortable and watched the rest of the movie then I feel asleep. Then woke up at midnight to Lloyd waking up. So that's how our day went." I explain and Lloyd was blushing then I started to blush realizing what I said. Zane was analyzing us I could tell and gave him the don't you dare look. Cole was just shocked.

"Well, what do you guys wanna do today?" Lloyd asks as we are eating. I look at him and give my famous smirk. "Why did I have to ask?" I look at the other two.

"Truth or dare." I say and Lloyd, Cole, and Zane gave me a shocked look.

"Wow never thought you'd pick that of all games." Zane says surprised.

"Okay, Lloyd truth or dare?" Cole asks while taking another bit of his food.

"Dare. And lay it on me." Lloyd says while getting an evil look from Cole.