Chapter 1

- Niall is always hungry, even though they barely eat in the fucking story

- The main girls name is always something like Rachel

- Rachel never has her periods and ends up having a baby, I mean like- she can't have a baby.

- They have sex all the time. EVERY SINGLE TIME they have sex.. No just no.

- Ok so there is a girl in the club with them who likes Zayn, but Zayn pushes her away. That's good but, actual boys WOULD cheat on their girlfriends, sometimes...

- Rachel either hates them, loves them, or doesn't know who they are. I don't think that's normal. Why can't there be one girl who thinks they're ok?

- The only hair style that exists is "The Messy Bun"

I don't even know how to do one myself

- Rachel only listens to 1D and Little Mix.

- Rachel loves Starbucks, and Nando's. I mean like- I HAD JAPANESE FOOD FOR LUNCH AND IM HAVING PASTA FOR DINNER!!! NOT NANDO'S OR STARBUCKS.

- She cuts all the time, even when she's pregnant.

- Harry always has a fucking raspy voice. When you hear Harold talk in interviews, he doesn't have a raspy voice.

- Louis loves carrots to death. I mean like, I would get sick of them, that's because I'm human, not like Louis who is an alien.

- The parents either die or let their children stay with strangers, who call themselves One Direction.

My mum wouldn't let me. She would kick them out of my house if she sees them.

- Rachel is related to Louis and falls in love with Liam who is her cousin, but now she likes Harry who is her uncle. THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS.

- Her boyfriend is abusive. REALLY PEOPLE?

Ok I can't think of anymore now...