Black and White

Updated: Joseph x Ceasar
---
Prompt:

Added Bonus: If your soulmate and you fight or are separated, the colors become dull

Jotaro x Kakyoin -

The entire world was black and white for Jotaro since he was born. It was said that when children found their soulmates, only then would they see in color.

No one said that the world would lose its color once more when their soulmate died.

Jotaro's eyes widened, he felt his heart drop to his stomach as he drove on the motorcycle, watching as the colors vanished once more. "No..." He mumbled. Polnareff looked up, confused. He began to go faster. "No, no, no!"

As soon as he arrived, he began looking around for Kakyoin. He noticed his grandfather approaching him, and then saw it. He saw the broken clock, and farther down the road was another clock smashed in.

And Kakyoin, with a hole ripped through his stomach.

Jotaro felt himself about to hurl, and turned towards his grandfather, noticing the one and only DIO arriving on the scene. "Now you've really pissed me off," Jotaro growled.

=~~~~~-~~~~~=

Joseph x Ceasar -

Joseph sighed, watching Ceasar walk off with that guard towards the house. He noticed the colors seemed a little faded, and figured that was due to the fight. Neither one of them had confessed their love, but they both knew they were the cause of the colors they could see.

The Joestar turned to Lisa Lisa, sighing. After a few minutes of conversation, Joseph couldn't take it anymore, and began to head to the house, Lisa Lisa behind him.

When they got there, he noticed his color vision had returned fully, which calmed him down. However, in the blink of an eye, all the color vanished, and the house came tumbling down. He ran in, Lisa Lisa behind him, his heart pounding. "No, no, no," He mumbled, running in. He saw the blood bubble - the only ounce of color in his vision. He shakily walked up to it, and the bubble popped. He caught the headband, and the colors briefly returned. He felt the Hamon from the bubble; he felt the Hamon from the headband. It was Ceasar's...

After realizing where he was, he felt tears fill his eyes. Out of all the people to take from him, out of all the people to be dead - why did it have to be Ceasar?
---
Years later, Joseph still wore the headband around his head. He had it hidden under his hat most of the time, but other times it was just visible. Jotaro was always curious about the item, but never asked. He had felt the power radiating from it, but wasn't sure what it meant.

All he knew was whenever he got near, his vision gained a small amount of color...

=~~~~~-~~~~~=