Seth + Kelly

Last Time on My 7 Deadly Sins:

"I'm mad at you" I huffed playfully, and Seth smiled back at my pout.

"Why" he asked. "Because I had fixed them and then you moved and they slide back down" I said not at all acting my age.

Seth smiled slyly. "I could atone if you'd like" I knit my eyebrows "Atone?"

Seth nodded and I shrugged "Okay"

We were sitting on our knees facing each other on the bed. Zonde, had fallen back to sleep on a pillow that looked like it belonged to him.

Seth nodded and pulled me close and into his lap so I was straddling me. He leaned close and kissed my lips.

Any way this part of the story was written by Young_Spenc thank you!!!

###########################

I pulled away as the kiss ended and looked at Seth. His lips were swollen and his eyes where shining. "Wow that was...." his voice trailed off and he licked his still swollen lips. I leaned forward and kissed him again, this time pressing myself flush against him. He grabbed my hips and pulled me on top of him, his tent poking the entire time. The fabric of my jeans pressed against it and Seth hissed. I leaned forward and sucked his neck until the fair skin turned a light pink, then I winked and stood.

"Have fun dealing with your wood" I chuckled.

"Can I have a little help?" Seth asked breathlessly from the bed. He had propped him self up on his elbows and leaned his head on his pillows as he panted. The cover lay forgotten and tangled in his feet at the end of the bed. I blushed but stepped closed and reached for his pants none the less. I pulled his pants down his hips, then entire time my face was burning hot. His boxers were a pale blue, and the only thing protecting me for the monster lurking in the fabric.

I took a deep breath and pulled back the fabric quickly. Seth's ummmm not so mini man sprang upward. I reached out and touched the tip. Seth hissed and rocked his hips toward my fingertips. He groaned as I squeezed him, the stroked him from root to tip like I had seen in movies. Seth breathed deeply and laid flat on his back, his hands clenched in the sheets. I moved faster massaging the skin gently.

"Fuuuuuck" groaned Seth lifting his hips to meet my strokes. I leaned forward and licked the tip. Seth groaned louder and reached forward guiding my mouth down his shaft. Seth rocked gently into my mouth. He pulled me away from his dick and kissed me. I felt Seth pulling my shirt of but I did nothing to stop it. I was in too deep, now.

I had given into a lustful urge and I was not trying to fight it. Seth slipped my pants and off like a pro. I had no underwear on and he took full advantage. He lined himself up and push in slowly, easing his way in.

I could feel my walls tightening around him, squeezing him. Seth looked at me with lust filled eyes, his lips swollen and slightly parted in a silent moan. Short pants came from him and he rocked slowly back and forth. I felt him shift so I was on top and Seth laid under me.

His green eyes were dark and his red hair was stuck to his forehead by sweat. I ran my fingers through it before settling both hands on his head. I rocked my hips and push more of my weight onto him, sending him deeper. Seth groaned and lifted his hips, meeting my downward movements. I could feel my release building. Seth looked pretty close so I sped up rocking my hips harder sending him deeper and deeper. 

 Seth's hips bucked pushing him deeper then before and sending me over the edge. I cried out as my release hit me like a ton of bricks. I slide Seth out of me and laid next to him. 

!!!!!!!!!!!!

The chapter will continue as normal in the regular book. If there are any mistakes please feel free to contact me. K see ya!

Spencer has left the building

Word Count: 713