Chapter one

Chieri's POV

My vision was pitch black my thoughts distorted as I felt someone shake me away from my dream.

"Chieri. Chieri honey you need to wake up it's your first day of school, you need to get up!" I hear my mum say as she shakes me awake, then moves over to my twins bed to wake him up ( good luck with that mum ). I look at her in confusion then realisation washes over my face as I remember, I go to Hogwarts today! I leap onto my feat in a rush and run downstairs to find the rest of the family ( excluding mum and Ron ) they look at me, then a wide grin spreads across Fred and George's face as they made space for me at the table. I don't know why but I could always tell the two apart, I guess that's the joy of having a twin. As I sat down Fred, who was on my left, looked at me and said, "Looking forward to the first day of school Taiga?" My nickname

I looked at him in disbelief, " What kind of a question is that? Of course I am!"

"You gonna help us with are pranks?" George asked

"Now, now boys don't go encouraging her!" My mother's stern face came to view as she walked down the stairs. The twins looked at me in unison and I sent a sneaky wink there way, this was my way of letting them know I'm up to no good. A high pitch scream coming from the bathroom a few floors above us confirmed the twins suspicion as Ron came bounding down the stair (missing every other step) before lunging at me at the table, I quickly moved out the way just as he reached me, ducking under the table, so he face planted into the porridge I didn't want anymore, as I re-emerged from the table I looked up just in time to see Ron covered in porridge, well his face was anyway. That was until the twins tipped the remainder of their porridge over him.

"You snooze you loose Ronikins!" I sang as I ran pass him, up to the bathroom for a shower.

I totally didn't plant a tarantula in his slippers. What you on about? That was Fred and George. However I was the one who planted a spider in his pillow. Now that was me!!!

~~~~Time Skip To Hogwarts Express Brought To You By My Boyfriend~~~~

I am finally here. Well I've been here before but now it's finally my turn to go on the Hogwarts Express.

"Now, you lot be good, have - "

"Mum didn't you see his scar?"

"YES Ron! AND DON'T GO GAWKING AT IT, HE WON'T LIKE THE ATTENTION!" Mother snapped. Wise words. "Now where was I? OH yes and you three-" She looked at me and the two twins quite quickly.

"BEHAVE!"

"Yes mum!" We all replied way two quickly but she seemed to ignore that. Thank God.

We heard the hoot of the engine signalling it was time to go. We all quickly stepped onto the train and found our compartments, before waving good bye to our parents. Ginny running to catch up with the train, but failing miserably.

I'm finally going to Hogwarts.

I lay my head down against the window before I fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~Later on the Train~~~~~

I was woken up to the apartment door sliding open, a cute boy who looked to be our age stepped in. I looked round and noticed Harry sitting opposite me and Ron sitting to my left, protectively eyeing them both as if to say they were both about to ask me out simultaneously. Oh god here we go. Just remembering the amount of brothers I have at school. Fun.

"Well thanks for introductions guys." I sassily said rolling my eyes in the process.

"Sorry." the boy who just walked in said.

He was cute. Shoulder height sandy blonde hair, a interesting mixture blue, green and grey eyes. I got lost in them. After a moment of staring at each other Ron cleared his throat and I ducked my head, blush evident on my face.

"I'm Troy by the way, Troy Diggory."

"Nice to meet you Diggory."

"Please call me Troy."

"OK, Troy."

"I'm Chieri-Rose Weasely, but please call me Taiga."

"Why?"

"It's a weird as nickname she picked up from my brothers." Ron interrupted.

"It's cute." Now I'm blushing even more than before. YAY!!! (Note my sarcasm)

Ignoring Ron's comment Troy leaned over and grasped my hand in a firm grip. I swear I felt fireworks go off. Did he feel the same thing? If he did he's good at hiding it. I know it's cliché but it's true. We were staring when the train came to an abrupt stop. I jerked my hand away and turned to get my stuff from the racks above us.

We stepped off the train........ I'm finally here......... Hogwarts!

Authors notes

Next chapter will be out as soon as I can! word count:835!

Bai!