2.The Truth

Amy's POV

I turn around and see the guy with the brown hair looking at me... i also saw the guy with he green hair looking at Wiishu... i saw them three blushing and then I felt like my cheeks were getting a bit warm... well.. maybe a bit more than a bit, heh. "You are really brave" said the guy with the brown hair. "Um.. heh, thanks.. I'm Amy and this is my friend Wiishu" I said nervously. "I'm mark and this is my friend Jack... or that's his nickname.. but his real name is Sean... he likes jack tho"Mark said trying not to blush.

I got starteled by the ring off the bell and jumped a bit. Mark put his hand on my back saying that it's just the bell, us 4 laughed as we walked out of the classroom. I didn't see Claire looking at me while I was laughing... none of us did. So as me and Wiishu are going to our lockers she comes up to me and pushes me.

"Just a warning... do not think about talking to Mark again... he doesn't like you at all.. he just did that to seem nice, he is mine" she said as her friends start walking behind her. "What the hell was that for... you didn't have to push me!" I said I was standing up. I turn and I see Wiishu running towards me to help me up, as I look back at Claire I see one of her friends running towards Wiishu "DON'T HURT HER!" I yell as I try to run towards them trying to stop Haniya. I didn't get to them in time, that didn't stop me tho...

Wiishu's POV

I see Haniya running towards me. I hear Amy yelling "STOP! SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!!" I look around and I was very confused on what was happening.

I turn around and see Mark and Jack closing their lockers because their locker are across from ours so I see them turning around and walking to their classrooms... when they noticed Amy and I getting hit or pushed by the known/popular girls they dropped their stuff and ran over to us.

Their friend Felix stopped them and I noticed that Amy and I's best friend from elementary school was with him, her name is Marzia! She cut her hair so it was a bit hard to recognize her at first.

I forgot that she was dating Felix, that's why she had to move, because her parents decided that it would be good if she moved in with him, which we were all really upset about and she didn't want to move... but she had to.

I turn back around and see Haniya right in front of me... "you will regret every coming to this school or just looking at Jack, he has been my crush since I was in 7th grade, so don't u dare ruin my chances with him" she says with a really angry face and tone. I look behind her and see Amy walking quietly behind her ready to hurt her if she hurts me... I see her put her index finger, aka, her pointer finger over her moth telling me to be quiet. When I was going to say yes in our way Haniya pushed me backwards and I landed on Jack. I hit my back against the floor and it really hurt but my head didn't hit the floor.... I opened my eyes and saw Jack holding my head from hitting the floor. Marzia and Felix were helping me get my vision back as Jack helped me up and put his leg on my back helping me sit up as he....

I also saw Mark running towards...

Hope you enjoyed this Chapter! The suspense might start getting more intense each chapter... you will need to see and check for yourself tomorrow or when the next chapter comes out! Keep an eye out for the next chapter! Or a notification

BAAAIIII