Alphabet Improv

Disclaimer: I do not own Victorious or Jori would have happened.
__________________________

"Ew Rex get your hands off me" squeaked Cat.

"I'm innocent" replied the strange puppet.

The entire crew, Andre, Tori, Jade, Beck, Cat and Robbie glared at the puppet. It was a lunch time at Hollywood Arts.

"So guys what do you think Sikowitz is gonna make us do next" asked Tori, quickly changing the subject from the weird puppet.

"Nobody knows what that man will come up with next" replies Beck

"Yeah well as long I'm not with you Vega I don't really care what he makes us do" snaps Jade, with that she storms off away from the group.

Beck shoots Tori an apologetic glance and follows after the gothic girl.

"She really does hate me" cries the Latina girl.

"She hates everybody" says Andre "but I've never seen her hate anybody as much as she hates you"

Tori groaned and put her head on the table. "Why me" she cried.

The bell rang showing that lunch break had ended.

Tori groaned again, everyone picked up their things and left for Sikowitz's lesson.

___________________________

Jade POV

The bell rang, this meant I had Sikowitz.

I entered the classroom and sat in my assigned seat Beck did the same although, his seat was across the classroom.

The door opened and entered Andre, Cat, Robbie, Rex and following them was the one and only Tori Vega.

You see most people think I hate Vega but they couldn't be more wrong. I had a crush on Vega and I hid it through hate. The only person that knows this is Beck, he's my best friend.

I noticed I was staring at the half Latina and to my surprise she was staring back. I glared at her and a sudden flash of hurt crossed her face. I fixed my eyes on the stage which was located to the front of the room.

I hated it, I hated being horrid to her but it was the only thing I could do. I was not going to tell her how much I'm crushing on her, that's for sure.

Sikowitz entered through the window, this was nothing unusual to us, he's a weirdo.

"Morning class, today we will start off with alphabet improv, then I will give you your task for the month" Sikowitz announced "Okay improv time... Cat, Jade, Beck and Tori up you come"

Great, thanks Sikowitz, I got up out of my chair and made my way to the stage.

"Okay go" Sikowitz instructed.

"An octopus is on me help me" cried Cat.

"But it's only a small one, come here I'll help you" Beck replied.

"Do octopuses have right arms Sikowitz?" Questioned Cat.

"Cat you're out the next letter was C and yes they do, now sit down Cat" instructed Sikowitz "carry on you three start from A Beck"

"Are you gonna tell her" Beck asked looking at me.

"But I don't know what you mean" I replied glaring at them both.

"Come on Jade I'm sick of this now she deserves to know" Beck shot at me.

"Don't forget about me guys" Vega cut in.

"Everyone hates you Vega" I announced.

"For crying out loud Jade" Beck continued.

"Get out of here Beck before I kill you" I shot back at him with a glare.

"Hey guys calm it down" Vega spoke.

"It's got nothing to do with you Vega" I spat.

"Just tell the world what Becks talking about Jade" Vega shot at me.

"Yeah Jade, tell her" Beck spoke.

"Beck you're out take a seat" Sikowitz instructed "you two carry on from L"

"Let's talk Jade" Tori spoke.

"Me and you? I'd rather not Vega" I spat at the half Latina.

"I just wish you'd be nice to me, maybe we could of been friends" Vega shouted tears spilling from her beautiful brown eyes, with that she stormed out of the classroom.

My heart broke, you could hear the snap. I had made Vega cry, I didn't mean to be like this with her, it was for the best.