Chapter 10

First I just want to say I'm sorry for the lack of uploads I have been thinking of stopping this story but I decided against it but anyway onto the story

Eren POV
I was pacing back and forth while my squad was all going over my plans then Levi spoke "for fuck sake eren stop your fucking pacing before you make a hole in the floor" I laugh " ok ok I'm nervous about todays expedition what if something goes wrong and I am the one to blame like oh I don't know Annie or anyone else gets hurt or killed its my fault I don't think this is a good idea to be honest" Annie was about to say something but got cut off by Erwin telling us it's time so I and my squad walk to the top of the wall for my speech to the scouts " ok everyone this is the plan for todays expedition it's a clearance operation we start here and clear any titans from here to shinganshina destrict, then me and Levi will transform to make a way though as the wall has fell in so at the end of today we should be able to reclaim shinganshina so any questions" Jean asked why I was in charge I just laughed " ok any other questions that isn't stupid" no one spoke " ok people this is the layout my squad is beening separated so Levi and hanji are to take right side and Bert and Ymir will support the left whikr Reiner and christa will cover back and centre which leaves me and Annie to gaurd the front and clear any titans in the way everyone understand" everyone nodded so I we all got ready outside the wall where all the Titan shifters transformed I turn to the scouts and roar "this is the 60th expedition let's make it count" then everyone cheered while we moved towards wall maria.
To be continued