Dudley looked over at the pythons case and say that it moved and rushed towards the case forcefully pushing/hitting harry to the ground and pushed his face towards the glass " mum, dad look at what the snake is doing" while his face was smushed onto the glass the python was angry at the fat little walrus on two legs for pushing the hatchling onto the ground and wanted to strike at the kid, when harry sat up he looked over and glared angrily at dudley and suddenly the glass covering the pythons case disappeared, no not just the pythons all of the snakes cases glass disappeared. Dudley then screamed in fear and fell in petunia screeched and vernon paled dramatically.

The pythons face rose just when the fat walrus fell in smelling the new air and smells ' i'm free at last' the python thought and then slithered out of its confinement and once he was out he turned his head to harry and slithered to his < family sticks together no matter what > the python hissed to harry and then slithered onto him and giving him a hug, well as best as a hug a snake can give. Harry feels what the snake is doing and wraps his arms around the snake which causes a light eire blue to glow around the two no one saw to frightened by the snakes freed from there cages. When the glow died down harry hissed back to the python with tears rolling down his cheek < my family > crying more at finally getting what everyone wanted a family.

Dudley started climbing out of the pythons case all wet, the other snakes did the same but started slithering towards harry, everyone in the reptile house started running out of here leaving harry the dursley's and the snakes. When dudley finally got out of the pythons case he was brought into a hug with vernon and petunia they then froze hearing the python that the freak was hugging hissing louder < this boy is our hatchling now our family and we will protect him> harry understood what he said, all the snakes hissed louder and gathered around harry preparing to attack anyone who gets close to there hatchling <agreed, family> all the snakes hissed causing them all including harry to glow an eerie blue for a few moments.

The dursley's saw it happening and when the glow died down petunia screeched at harry causing all the snakes to hiss threateningly at her not noticing she screamed at him "stop this right you .. you ... freak" she screeched at him.

Vernons face was as red as a fresh tomato his eyes showing un ending rage " if you don't stop this now freak you'll be lucky to live at all when we get back home" vernon yelled at him. Dudley was terrified and tried to climb back into the empty python case thinking it was safer and started rocking back and forth. The doors to the reptile house slammed open revealing 6 snake wranglers flooded into the building wearing thick clothes to stop the snakes from biting them. When other snakes saw them they started slithering to harry the wranglers thinking that they were going to attack the boy one of them grabbed one of the younger ones and gripped it hard."NO DONT HURT THEM PLEASE DON'T HURT MY FAMILY" harry screamed at them the wranglers looked towards the dursleys and saw no snakes near them and one of them started gripping harder on the snake's neck which caused a hiss of pain to come out of its mouth. Harry even angrier than before hisses < let my family go> and suddenly the wranglers arm that was choking the snake was on the floor and the man suddenly began to scream noticing hi arm on the ground. The little snake began to slowly slither towards harry, when she was close enough harry picked her up softly concerned about his new family member.

harry hissed < are you alright little one > the snake only shuddered and suddenly stopped moving altogether. No no please no harry's check then had tears coming down it again realising that he has lost a family member and then looked at the wranglers in rage which was followed by angry hissings from the snakes "how dare you kill one of my family i'll kill you" harry screams but the wranglers heard was the man's scream that his arm was gone. The python that was hugging harry hissed to him < calm down little hatchling we always avenge family > and suddenly 20 snakes raced towards the dursleys but petunia jumped into the pythons case before they got to her but the snakes got to vernon and began to bite him multiple times. Petunia was holding dudley who kept saying "go away ........ Get away." vernon collapsed in under a minute and began foaming in the mouth and died there and then.

Harry just wanted to disappear from this place with his new family and be somewhere far far away. All the snakes felt the distress of there new hatchling and began wrapping themselve around him like a giant comforting blanket of snakes then with a very loud pop they disappeared from the reptile house and where in some kind of forest and then feel asleep tired from what they just did.

3 hours later

The magic ministry received a report of the boy who lived harry potter had used a slicing hex at a local zoo in london. The minister of magic, fudge was in panic due to hearing that harry potter was becoming the next dark lord after getting rid of the other because he was an obstacle. He was in a meeting with 10 of his most trusted auror's "HEAD TO THE ZOO NOW AND BEGAN DOING A FULL INVESTIGATION OF WHAT HAPPENED AND I WANTED THIS DONE YESTERDAY" yelling at them before they popped away leaving a praying fudge hoping that potter only used the hex to protect himself and wasn't becoming like or worse then you-know who.

There were several pops and 10 auror's appeared outside of the reptile house " okay you five go to harry's home and check if there was something in his living arrangements that would make him do this while the other five of us will begin interrogating the people who were present" said one of the captains who received a nod from the other five before they popped to 4 privet drive little whinging surrey. The other five began interrogating the wranglers and petunia about what happened they saw the fat child still in the pythons old case who looked like he went insane from traumatic stress of what happened. After getting there answers they modified everyone's memory and made them think that they were cleaning out the cages and released all the snakes back to there respective homes. They kept an eye on petunia believing that she wasn't telling the whole truth.

While they were trailing petunia the other five aurors were searching for a reason why the boy would do this. They were using spells that would check for residual magic (children with magic would usually 'bleed' out magic due to there core more susceptible to there surroundings e.x injury, treatments, emotions etc...) and what level it was at (a happy one would be around 4-6 on the scale since they can't stop magic flow.)

They couldn't find any residual magic around the house and were wondering if they made him sleep outside. Some of them began to move outside while one of them stopped in front of the cupboard under the stairs. The captain here then looked towards there newest aurors was looking at the cupboard " you don't have to look there no one would put a child in a cupboard" the captain who had a peg leg and a magic eye. " but didn't you say that we should look everywhere no matter wha- wait what sir i'm getting a strong sign of magical residual over here" the new auror said towards the captain " what open the door and lets see whats in there" the captain said hoping that this wasn't where harry slept. "Yes sir" and when the door was opened they saw a residual count of fifteen which either meant that the child was really powerful or injured a lot.

4 hours later

Moody was giving his report to minister fudge and showing the memories of the snake wranglers. " minister this shows that the boy is a parselmouth and was trying to protect the snakes." " yes but why would he say 'don't hurt my family when the snakes weren't even close to the dursley's" fudge asked " well it appears that the dursleys were abusing starving and making the boy work like a common house-elf" moody replied. " and how did you find this out moody" fudge asked the all important question "veritaserum" moody muttered to which fudge slammed his hands on the table and got up "WHAT! You used THAT on a muggle without permission...." fudge was then interrupted by moody " the boy had a residual count of 15!15! I had to know what was really happening and petunia wasn't giving me straight answers." moody yelled back to the minister who was shocked at what he said and then sat back down " you ..... You did the right thing moody thanks. They weren't what harry was referring to when harry said to stop hurting his family" minister said in a low voice seemingly more depressed about what was happening to the magical words saviour "i believe harry thinks of the snakes as family because he only attacked that wrangler because he was hurting one of the snakes, i believe he trust's the snakes more than anyone else sir". "I see this isn't good" fudge said. " why was potter placed n the dursleys i mean it seems that they always hated magic and anything magic related." moody asked " well it was dumbledore who stressed that it was important that harry should be with his family and that there were blood wards protecting him around the house."

To be continued

Hoped you liked it please R&R the next chapter of raised by digimon will be released sometime this week.