chapter 1

What if the dursleys took dudley and harry to the zoo when they were younger and meet the same snake but was more protective. I got this idea from reading Lord-Chrono 's story 'a snake's family' i don't own anything but my own interpretation of this the idea belongs to Lord-Chrono and harry potter belongs to j.k. Rowling so enjoy. P.s my only knowledge of harry potter is from reading the fanfics i have not seen the movies besides half of the first one so excuse me if i get some things wrong. I'm still going to continue with raised by digimon i promise.

Well here we go. I did get permission to do this from lord-chrono

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one

BANG BANG "FREAK get up and make us breakfast and don't forget to make extra for my dudders since it's his special day" aunt petunia screeched to me through the door of my 'room' which is just there old broom closet which they still us to hold their cleaning supplies even though they have me do everything in this house. I sigh and put on my glasses and then push my door open. I walk out in clothes 4 times my size and then went towards the kitchen began to cook and extra large helping of bacon, eggs, sausages, and a lot of coffee for uncle vernon who is as bloated as a fully grown walrus with legs like a baby elephant. He then placed three plates onto the table one for petunia with a regular portion of bacon eggs and sausages, his uncle was given enough to feed 3 and a half people and dudley's plate had enough to feed 2 and a half people while he had to wait until they finished for the scrapes.

"Boy go get dudley's presents from the shed if you don't have them here in 5 minutes you'll be getting the belt and no food for 2 weeks" vernon told him he then rushed outside to the shed and grabbed 3 presents at a time to have it done in less time. He brought all 36 presents in with half a minute to spare and just as he heard stomping coming down the stairs " happy 9th birthday my little dudders there's food in the kitchen and your presents are in the living room." petunia said and dudley began to count his present's at the pace of a 5 year old he than finally gets to the thirties after 2 minutes " 31....32....33.....34......35......36 WHAT 36 PRESENTS THAT'S THREE LESS THAN LAST YEAR " before dudley could start his insane tantrum petunia then said " we're going to the zoo today and while we come back we'll buy 2 more presents"(i don't know the correct amount of presents he actually received and was going to receive after the zoo trip but i knew it was 39 so i mixed it up) "so that's" dudley then started counting again which was another 2 minutes lost in there lifespans "38""plus the trip to the zoo is another present"replied petunia "so ....... 39?" dudley answered with a question which he received a nod from petunia he calmed down instantly and began devouring the food.

2 hours later

Harry was excited because not only was he 'forced' to come to the zoo he was able to stay out of his room where he was usually locked up in when the dursleys would go out for the day leaving him with no food or water. He was thrilled to see all of the different animals like foxes, elephants, meerkats, etc.... The dursleys and harry just entered the reptile house and were standing in front of a python's cage the python was pure black and looked to be about 11 to 12 feet in length. Dudley had his face in front of the case for an entire minute before a look of boredom crossed his face "why won't this thing move" he looked at vernon and then asked in anger "make this thing move now" and vernon then banged on the glass window to the python and when it didn't move the dursleys went to the next one will harry stayed with the python "sorry about that they only follow the way of being rude" harry said to the python and to his surprise the snake's head moved towards him and showed its acidic green eyes to harry and just stared at him.

" um... sorry but do you understand me" harry asked and the snake replied with a nod of its head " sorry this is the first time i'm talking to a snake so i'm just curious. Has anyone else try to talk to you." harry asked and his answer was a shake of the snake's head " well it's the first for me to have a conversation with someone without them ordering me around" the snake tilted his head to the side asking the silent question he answered " i'm kinda like you trapped forced to live somewhere and have orders to do things thrown at me" points to his relatives receiving a knowing look from the snake "and live in a room even smaller than some of the cases here, forced to live of the scraps of leftover food i'm forced to cook, clean everything, called freak and boy everyday" harry said and then looked at the snake who was shocked well as shocked a snake can look " this talk alone is one of the most friendliest ones i ever had i just wish i could understand you, i have to leave soon but i'm just wondering if you wanna be friends" harry asked the snake shock its head harry looked heart broken until it saw the snake's tail write something in the dirt and what he saw almost made him shed tears, in the dirt it said family before the snake wiped it away with its tail and held it to the glass window to which harry did to feeling happier than he ever felt.