Part - 16

AP & Sujata were standing in shock while Suji dropped the dish she was holding shouting Sanskar. Everyone turned to the door to find him with garland around his neck and holding someone's hand. He slowly brought the girl in front of the others giving a double o to everyone. Ragini was looking perplexed. Shekar,dadi,DP and RP were numb while Adarsh Pari and Uttara were continuosly rubbing their eyes to check what they were seeing was true and not any halluccination.The girl was exactly Ragini's look alike. Ragini was about to speak when Laksh rushed to them. Sanky, Ragavi are you both fine. Now everyone's gaze went towards Laksh seeking an answer. Lucky let us come in first then I will tell everything clearly man Sanskar pleaded. Laksh asked Ragini and Uttara to take arti but Ragini was still unable to react. Though they were in a commotion AP and Sujata performed the garpravesh and let them come in. DP then asked, Sanskar beta who is this girl and Laksh how do you know her. Sanky asked everyone to be patient and that he would tell. He went towards Shekar. Papa, you know that Janaki ma delivered twins and the elder one was declared to be dead, right. Shekar slowly nodded his head still in shock. She was not dead papa, here she is,Ragavi Shekar Gadodiya now Ragavi Sanskar Maheshwari, your elder daughter. Shekar and dadi who were shocked initially were now tearing in happiness. Sujata literally fainted while RP who was too shocked to react let her fall down instead of holding her. Later she was helped by Laksh and Adarsh who made her stand. Laksh then made her sit on the couch so that she does'nt fall again due to shock and got a glare from everyone.
   Shekar and dadi went towards Ragavi and caressed her cheeks. Everyone were going through
an emotional turmoil. Ragini was still standing shocked not understanding anything. Shekar then rememberd what happened exactly before 21 years. Janaki delivered two girl babies and the elder one was declared to be dead. How hard they felt to console thsmselves.But beta, Shekar turned to Sanskar. Where did you find her. Papa actually she was kidnapped by Janaki ma's brothers by threatening the doctor. And then, Ragavi continued. Shekar was in cloud 9 as her voice was exactly like Janaki's. Ragini and dadi too had smile on their faces. I was brought up my Sudha mami ji. She was the only person who loved and cared for me more than her own sons. I never knew she was my mami until I met ma when I was 7. Mami made ma meet me without anyone's knowledge. I got to know from her that I have a younger twin sister Ragini. She promised that she would soon take me with her.Ragini and Shekar were in tears. Laksh was wrapping his arms protectively around his love. But two days later  mami ji  told me that ma was more. Years passed. Mama ji found out that ma had transferred the property on mine and Ragini's name and that we would get the same when we turn 21. They then got help from Shomi. Their motive was to kill both of us. She was unable to continue and started weeping and Sanky consoled her. Laksh continued, ma you remember that day Sanky and I came home late night that was when we met Ragavi. Sanky was so upset as Swara brought the police with her false accustation on us. We were driving when Ragavi fell in front of our car. We were in a shock for a moment as we thought it was Ragini. Later we saw goons following her so we took her in our car. I then called Uttu to find if Ragini was fine and then we concluded that she was her look alike. Ragavi regained conscious and then we got to know about her. But Sanky we just planned her to get here to surprise papa and Ragini but you have given us a surprise dude, Laksh said with a pout.
   Lucky her mama's men found the hide out and they were forcing her to marry one of the goons. I had no other way to save her. And no worries I got everyone arrested. Everyone were still in a shock state with their mouths open. Dadi went to  Ragavi and hugged her. She too hugged her back. Shekar then went and blessed her and thanked Sanky. Papa please, Sanky said. I might have married her under circumstances but I will keep her happy he assured. Ragini and Ragavi slowly moved towards eachother with different
emotions. Ragavi touched her cheeks. Ragini found her mother's touch. Both the sisters shared a tight hug. "Happy Birthday" both of them wished together. They both broke the hug and smiled.Sujata and AP came towards them. Jiji, I am so happy. Even I wished to have a dil like Ragini and God has finally heard my prayers. Ragavi beta you should be knowing how much Sanskar had gone through right. So all we need is a promise that you will be the reason of his happiness. Ragavi nodded and said I promise ma, badi maa. Later Sanky and Ragavi got blessings from the elders. Pari hugged Ragavi. DP was looking at everyone emotionally. His family was complete once again. Shekar got both his daughters. He hugged both of them. The lawyer came and handed over the property papers. Ragini and Ragavi had the same dream of building a music academy and school which would give free education for poor children. DP and Ram were proud. Also their company was now linked to the Maheshwari companies. Dadi wanted the marriage to happen with all the rituals and seeked permission to take her home. Sanky was shocksd at this while Laksh and Adarsh started teasing Sanskar and he gave them a killer look. Laksh was sipping his juice winking at Ragini and she was blushing. It was then Shekar told that he wanted even RagLak to get married with all the rituals as their marriage was also done under unavoidable circumstance
Laksh spit the juice on DP who gave him a deadly glare while the youngsters giggled and teased Ragini. Sanky gave Lucky a "you deserve it" lokk. Everyone were happy but poor boys were pouting. It was decided that Ragini and Ragavi would be taken to badi after their birthday party.
    AP called the pandit ji for the marriage date. Laksh and Sanskar sat on the either sides of Pandit ji. AP & Sujata dragged them and eyed at DP who was coming. The two of them quietly sat beside Adarsh and RP.RagVi were smiling at their antics. Sanky winked at Ragavi while our Romeo Laksh was giving flying kiss to his Juliet Ragini. Sanlak were irritated at the pandit ji who was doing calculation with his fingers. Bhai I have not even done during my maths exam yaar,Laksh pouted and Sanky acknowledged. They received a slap from Adarsh and Ram at the back of their head asking them to be quiet. Maheshwari ji, the kundlis match very well for both the couples. They are just made for each other and would face all the situation together. "We know that right" SanLak blurted it a bit loud and got another slap from Adarsh and Ram while AP & Suji twisted their ears. They looked at their wives with a pout while they gave a sympathetic look. Pandit ji again started and SanLak sharpened their ears and looked at him attentively that even the pandit ji was feeling so uncomfortable due to their gaze.
DP mentally slapped his forehead
Maheshwari ji the next two months...and before he could finish SanLak shouted NO startling others. They received the most deadliest glare from DP. Adarsh and Ram who lost their cool covered their mouth with kerchief and tied their hands and legd with rope. DP apologised to the pandit ji. He informed that there were no auspicious dates in 2 months but if they could arrange everything they could perform the marriage 5 days from now. No one wanted to be away from their daughters for so long. DP said, if I had to punish these idiots I would have postponed the marriage for another 3 months but we cant stay away from our daughters for a long time so we will fix the 5th day after today. Later the pandit ji took leave. SanLak were released. Everyone burst into laughter saying how deliberate they were. Everyone finished lunch and went to their respective rooms.

SanGvi Room.
  Sanskar brought Ragavi to his room. Sanskar thanks for your help. You fulfilled your promise by uniting me with my family. But are you really ready for this marriage. I dont want you to force.. but before she could complete Sanky pulled her for a passionate kiss. Ragavi never expected this move from him and was shocked. Sanky broke the kiss and she blushed looking down. Ragavi my first love left me forever. I then got Swara as a medicine to heal my wounds but he let a bitter laugh she only gave me fresh wounds. I would be knowing you only for 20 days but I never knew I fell for you. I never wanted to get into a relationship again but when I saw someone trying to marry you I was unable to take it. It is not necessary that I had to marry you in order to save you but the reason I married you is I did not and I can not see you with another man. Because I LOVE YOU. Please Ragavi promise me you will never leave me. You are my only hope to live. Else I would have been a livng de...Ragavi sealed her lips with hers. She did not want him to even utter the word. Sanskar pulled her close to him wiping her tears. They finally broke the kiss. I LOVE YOU TOO Sanskar. I am there for you. Both hugged tightly. Sanky was thankful to God for finding his true love atlast.

RagLak Room
  Lucky was sitting with a pout keeping both his hands on his either cheeks while Ragini was so excited. She was expressing her happiness of getting a sister after all these years and how she is gonna spend the rest of their life together. She was so happy for Sanky too. She was arranging her bag as she was going to badi. Laksh I am so happy that we are getting married that to with all the rituals and...she stopped looking at Laksh who was pouting like a child. Laksh, she sat on her knees before him holding his hands. Are you ok. Are you not feeling well she touched his fore head sitting beside her. He suddenly took her in a bone crushing hug. Ragini hugged him back but soon found her shoulders wet. She immediately broke the hug and saw Laksh tearing. She cupped his face and wiped his tears. Laksh what are these tears for. Are you not happy in all this. Tell me Laksh is our past is still haunting you. I will speak to the elders. Your happiness is the only important thing to me. She was also tearing. Laksh wiped her tears and pecked her fore head. I dont like all this Ragu. All this rituals which are gonna separate you from me for 5 days for 120 hours. Ragini was looking at him with all the love she has for him. But still I know you always wanted to get married with all the rituals na he asked her cupping her cheeks. She nodded slowly. We will marry the same way dear. He then hugged her again and kissed on her head. He thought to lighten her mood. But still the thought of being without you for 5 days is making me so sad you know. I will miss you a lot. But seems you are so excited to be with your papa dadi and most importantly your sister na. That is why you have packed everything. And I dont think you will  miss me..and he heard loud sobbing sounds. He broke the hug and was shocked to see his love crying so badly. Ragu, mera bacha arrey I was just teasing you baby. Please please calm down baba. He was hugging her caressing her back. He made her drink water. He wiped her face thoroughly and tears were still flowing. She hugged him so tight that there was no gap. I will miss you too Laksh. I will miss you so much. I thought you will feel bad if I break down. That's why I was acting casualy. Please Laksh. Sorry if I had hurt you. But you are more important to me than anyone or anything. Laksh was feeling so guilty. How could he even think of teasing her love for him. For his Ragini her Laksh is the world. He captured her lips to his. He started off gently and it became more and more passionate. They just wished time to freeze. One was not ready to leave the other and vice versa. Laksh might have realised his love for her too late but "His Realisation"made her His world. His everything.  For Ragini all she  wanted was the happiness of "Her Love" loving "Her Love" unconditionally. And now "Her Love" was treating her like a princess. They broke their lip lock panting heavily. I love you both of them said at the same time. Ragini kissed his cheeks and Laksh kissed her fore head. He took her in his warm embrace

     Screen freezes with Raglak and Sangvi hug