Three

"Dear Diary, wow. Sounds girly. Well, today was strange I guess you could say. I couldn't take my eyes off him when he got off the train..." Draco read.

'Wait, he?' Draco thought. 'Who couldn't he take his eyes off?' Draco asked himself and carried on reading.

"I'm not sure what this means. As soon as I saw him my stomach erupted with a weird butterfly feeling and my palms got sweaty and I caught a lump in my throat and got dry mouth. Why is he doing this to me? *sigh* I wish these feelings will go away. This blond haired, blue eyed slytherin sure knows how to look good... I'll go now... This is what I meant by strange."

Draco looked at the words in disbelief . Who was he talking about? Obviously a slytherin, he said that. And a HE.

Draco sighed, put the book in his bag and went to next lesson. He didn't know what to do. This was gold! Harry Potter is gay!

*^*><* Back To Harry Potter *^*><*

"No but Dean, you're saying it wrong, that's why you can't turn it into a jar!" Hermione said.

Dean huffed. Transfiguration was never his best subject.

Harry lay back in his chair and fiddled with his wand, twirling it in his fingertips.

"Potter. Pay attention" Professor Flickwitt told him, but Harry was completely out of it. He was too busy thinking.

He had a terrible feeling that something and was going to happen, but he didn't know what.

He rested his head on the desk, wanting to sleep, and he very slowly nodded off. That is until a huge alarm in the corridors went off.

The whole class stood up in panic, and poor, tiny professor Flickwitt ran to the door to see what was happening and he nearly got trampled on.

Outside was no one. It was just a warning of some kind. Maybe. What ever it was, Harry bet it was something to do with him.

Classes got dismissed early and while Harry was walking towards the hall for lunch he saw Draco Malfoy holding a huge stack of papers in his hand, walking nervously towards the dungeons.

What was he up to?

AN- Before anyone kindly corrects me on the class and teacher. I know, Flickwitt is a charms teacher, not transfiguration. That's just how I wrote it. Fanfic Is never correct please bare that I'm mind. Yeah, thanks! Bye!<3 <3