~One~

Tell me what do you think?

I know it's short(I'll work on that,pinky promise)but it's my first.

Vote and comment,i'd really like to know what do you think.<333

And i follow back so follow :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own any characters of TV show Teen Wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own Teen Wolf.I do not own any plots linked to the TV show.I do own my characters such as Sofia and some other characters you'll encounter while reading this story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophia's P.O.V.

''So you're saying that a wolf attacked you?''i asked my little brother after cleaning up and bandaging a terrible bite mark on his hip.

''Yeah,it was to dark to see much,but i'm pretty sure it was a wolf,because i heard wolf howling before it attacked me.''he answered

'Are you sure?''i asked him again.

''Yes Sophia!''he exclaimed annoyed by my constant questions''

''Scott i'm not saying i don't believe you,but there haven't been any wolves in California in the past 60 years.''i tried to explain to him.

''I know what i heard''he answered still annoyed by my lack of trust.Teenagers,the minute you contradict them they get annoyed.

''Scott that's not me talking,those are the facts.There haven't been any wolves in California,But there are cougars tho''

''And then your gonna say later that it could've been a mountain lion''he mocked me making me mentally facepalm.What do they teach this kids in school these days?

''Cougar is a mountain lion''i stated while he just sighed and rolled his eyes.

''Whatever,i know what i heard''he got off my bed and turned to the door''Remember,mom can't know about this''

''Yes sir''i saluted''But promise you won't go to the woods again.For whatever new reason you and your Adderall addict friend make up this time.''

''Promise''he said not convincing me one bit.

I sighed shaking my head''Go to bed,tomorrow is a school day.Get some rest''he left the room leaving me to my own thoughts.It couldn't have been a wolf,no way.Unless...