Midori X Yandere Dev: Missing your questions

Yandere Dev's POV:

Yandere Dev's POV:

"Hey Yandere dev Yandere dev!? I was wondering If you could-" Midori started to speak before I covered her mouth with my hand.

"STOP!" I yelled.

She pushed my hand off and pouted.

"I was just gonna ask if you could cook me something I'm hungry", Midori said.

I let out a long sigh

"How is this my problem? I f you want to eat go home I'm busy working on the next update" I asked pissed .

"But I like your place...and its also convenient to be here in case I think of any questions", Midori said smiling.

"I DON'T LIKE YOU OR YOUR STUPID QUESTIONS THOUGH!?" I yelled as I reached my boiling point.

MIdoiri froze in shock.

She just stared at me for a couple seconds, then tears started forming in her eyes.

"Y-yandere dev... THAT WAS TO FAR! IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME OR MY QUESTIONS YOU'LL NEVER HEAR FROM EITHER OF US AGAIN!?" Midori yelled then marched into my closet door crying.

-

-

-

"Um Midori?" I said.

Midori came out of the closet then left through the correct door out of my room

"She'll probably be back in a few days. I guess I'll at least be able to get some work done intill then.

Two weeks later

"And thank you for following the development of yandere simulator", I said as I finished recording the latest video introducing a new build.

I was able to make a lot of progress without Midori around...

I looked in the direction where Midori would usually be standing at.

I don't know why, this is what I always thought I wanted but now I feel... sad

My phone vibrated and I quickly checked it to see if it was Midori.

"I guess she's still ignoring me", I said then tossed the phone on my bed.

I stood up and walked outside.

A little fresh air should clear my mind.

As I opened the door to my apartment I heard a familler voice.

"Hey so what do you think of my own original character!? Are you gonna put her in your game?!" Midori asked.

I looked across the street to see Midori talking to some guy.

"She looks cute! Sure thing anything for you!" The guy said than put his arm around Midori's waist.

I walked over slowly.

"Um I'm feeling a little uncomfortable... Hey um when are you planning on making that one character move?" Midori asked nervously sweating a bit.

The guy ignored how Midori was obviously not into him and leaned in to kiss her.

I pulled out a knife and stabbed him straight in the neck. He collapsed and bled to death.

"Why'd you kill him!?", Midori asked shocked.

"You were asking another game developer questions?", I asked staring into her eyes.

"...Um well... I got bored without being able to ask you anything so..." Midori said avoiding eye contact.

"So you decided to replace me?" I asked.

"N-no I... I wanted to... I was just..." Midori said as she struggled to find the words.

I wrapped my arms around her.

"Y-yandere dev?!" She stuttered.

"I don't want you asking other guys questions... Only ask me them", I said.

"Y-yandere dev... What do you mean?" She asked.

"I thought your questions were just stupid and repetitive but then with you gone I started to miss your questions... and I even started to miss you. Please don't ever ignore me like that again", I said then leaned closer to her face.

"W-what are you getting at?" Midori asked as she was blushing.

"I'm trying to say I love you" I said then kissed her for a few short second.

As we parted a small faint smile appeared on Midori's lips.

" I love you too!" Midori yelled then jumped into my arms cheerfully.

Okay so this one was kind of stupid but I thought the idea was cute. anyway please tell me what other ships you'd like to see. I might not do it if its a ship I hate but I'm very open-minded so there aren't really many ships I hate (some I don't really care much for. which i may write something for I might lack the inspiration though)