Allison gulped as her eyes got watery. I furrowed my eyebrows and sat in front of her.

"she needs to learn how to not stay stuck with him all the time" mia said.

"mia!" I snapped.

she rolled her eyes and looked at Allison as tears shined in her eyes.

"its okay, your dad will be back in two days that's a little bit" I said holding her hand.

"no he w-wont b-be here f-for our b-birthd-day" she cried out.

her tears finally streamed down and Addison hugged her.

aaawww there so cute.

sister hood forever!!!

"Allison your elelven your not a little baby anymore so act your age and stop being a stubbo-" I cut her off by hissing at her my fangs out.

she looked at me with no fear.

"shut up, she's a kid they need there fathers protection" i said getting up.

she sped to me and had me on the wall her hand around my throat.

"i don't take orders from you, your not my mother!" she gritted out.

i pushed her back and held her in a choke lock position.

"don't EVER think that you can get away with this. damn it mia i thught you were a nice girl" i said.

"i act like this becuase everyone's always putting their attention on them.... i feel left out" she said.

i let her go with a sigh and she ran away.

"girls" i turned to them finding them in the corner. "go to daddy's room okay i'll get help and make your party" i said.

they nodded and walked away.

(during the party)

i finished decorating the party with loads of help, we finished a few hours ago right now i'm currenty dancing with Addison and Allison.

"the party's great, we love it" Allison said.

the theme was of the movie froven they both had a elsa dress and their hair braided to the side.

a bunch of pack members wished them a happy birthday and started dancing.

"well i'm happy your having fun" i said smiling.

a memoery came back and i froze wide eyed.

how could i forget, damn it i forgot to go check on that scream.

"um girls i'm going to go to the restroom be right back" they nodded and started dancing with other little kids.

*** memory***

I heard a loud scream from a women.

it sounded familiar though.

coming back to reality I saw noah had our hands interwined and was leading me down a hallway.

"noah?" I asked.

"hmm" he answered.

I bit my lip and looked down the hall at the door were the scream came from.

"can I see gissel?" I asked.

"later.... marcus is with her their mates" he said.

"then what was that scream?" I asked. he gripped my hand and clenched his jaw.

"nothing" he sternly said.

I rolled my eyes, gissel doesn't scream like that, this scream was kind of mid age and dull.

****end of memory****

following the tiny scnet of blood It lead me to the other side.

I looked around and spotted a door.

smiling to myself I walked up to it and went to open it but it didn't.

"what! NO! I'm not doing that" marcus said angry.

I hid behind a small palm tree plant and got on my knees hoping he wouldn't find me.

I concentrated on him and listned to his converstion.

"marcus she's my mate for gods sake she knows how long we can be away from each other till the mate bond breaks and were unmated... she wont run away" a familiar voice said.

my heart beat sped up and I bit my lip controlling my breathing.

"seriously! your going to end up yelling at me when she does run away and you'll blame it all on me" marcus said unlocking the door.

"she wont, were mates her vamp will not allow for her to run away from me" noah said.

marcus sighed as he opened the door and walked in.

I quickly lost connection to there conversation but I knew something else was up.

I ran to the door before it closed and slipped in.

I can do this.

just go to the room were you heard that scream.

its easy right?

what can go wrong?

I walked down the hall to my right.

the grey bloody stained walls had my breath coming out ragged.

I froze in front of the door were I heard the scream.

I sowly grabbed the door knob turning it slow so it wont make noise and alarm marcus that somone else is on this side.

when I opened the door my mouth was hanging open in shock.

the room was filled with someone's blood.

the women sat on the floor, chains from the wall gripped around her wrists.

she looked up at me and I fell to my knees.

the women in here was someone I knew.

someone special.

************

hello my beautiful flowers,

heres a eh kinda long chapter. what do you all think?

p.s I had exited out of wattpad just to put on some music and when I came back HALF the chapter was erased so I had to do it all over again.

please comment on what you think?

also lets try and get 50 votes at least. pretty please?