Captured

Warning: Non consent sex (sorry)
This time, is was Bucky wakes up first the next morning. Beverly is wrapped around him peacefully sleeping with her head on his chest. He watches her for a moment before he boops her nose. She frowns but still doesn't open her eyes, clearly still asleep.

"Boop," he does it again. She doesn't budge. "Boop," She frowns again. "Boop." He pokes.

"Oh my god. Leave me alone." She grunts.

"Okay," he gets up off the the cot and left her.

"No, come back. You're my pillow," She whines.

"Thought you wanted me to leave you alone?" He chuckles.

"No stay with me." She says still refusing to open her eyes. He lays back down next to her and she buries herself into him.

"Not your boyfriend, huh?" She hears Dugan say. She lifts her head up, looking straight at him and flips him the bird. They laugh and she gets up.

"Screw you guys," she huffs and gets up to leave.

"No, Bev, come back," Bucky laughs. Beverly ignores him and makes her way back to her tent to change into one of Bucky's navy blue long sleeve that she borrowed earlier on and never given back along with some black pants and her brown boots. She fixes her hair along with her dog tags.

"Where'd you go last night? You didn't come back to the tent." Shelly ask.

"She was with Bucky of course," Elaine smirks. The girls giggle and Beverly just lets them be.

The 107th gather around as Colonel Phillips speaks about an area that he wants them to check out. This one was more of a serious mission than the others. They bring extra ammo and guns with them to Azzano. Getting there takes a while since it was much further from base and they arrived at night. Bucky and Beverly walk in the back of the group and keep an eye out for anything.

"Is that my shirt?" he ask. Beverly looks down and smiles, noticing the green one he had on matches. "You know I've been doing some thinking and I think that after the war is over, we should, uh we could go steady," Bucky says as they walk shoulder to shoulder. Beverly stops walking and turns to look at him.

"Well, why not be together now?" she ask and she shrugs her shoulders. As Bucky opens his mouth to say something, a shot rang through the air and hit one of the 107th. Bucky immediately grabs Beverly and hides them behind a tree, the rest of the 107th scatter.

"Where in the world did that come from?" She gasp as the action begins

"Where in the world did that come from?" She gasp as the action begins. They run zig zagging all over the places as grenades start exploding everywhere. Bucky and Beverly run to one of the fox holes for cover. "There gotta be at least five other companies out there!" Dugan yells over the shooting. "Radio B company tell them we need cover!" Bucky commends. "It might be taught."