Not an update but please, please read this...

Guys, Hailee is no longer updating. Probably ever again. She might but it's unlikely...she was diagnosed with leukemia and is hurting to move right now. She wanted me to tell you guys this: "I know there is not a load of reads on any of our works, but for those few of you who do read I want you to know that I love you guys so, so much. And don't feel bad for me, I'm strong. I don't need sympathy, only support."

So guys, Hailee might not make it...I hope she does, but it might be for the better. She won't be suffering anymore. And for those of you who I am writing imagines for, I will get to them as soon as I can but I have a lot on my plate right now. I'm the drum major in my high school band as well as I'm in AP classes. But right now I'm trying to focus on Hailee. She's my twin sister and we've always been so close. Would you guys please wish her luck? If you could please just comment at least "Good luck Hails" on this, I promise I will read the comments to her. I will update soon and I'm so sorry for such a long note but I believe you all needed to know that I will be the only one updating for a while. Maybe even forever. Thanks and we both love you heaps ~Hannah xx.