Chapter-9

In the evening,Eisuke invite my father and brother/sister for dinner.Of course he invite them to the  famous French restaurant in town.OMG!!!The resevations for this restaurant is needed to make 7 months advance.How did Eisuke ge--  oh wait....he is the famose Eisuke Ichinomiya,the heartless King that does everything he can to get what he wants.I am sure he tiped someone to get reservations.

       Then I shower and get dressed into another dress.I put on some earings gifted from Ota.And bracelet that my father or Mr King give me as a present.But I know this is one of my mother's bracelets tgat she left in Italy.

      Then Cameron/Carolina came into my room or should I say Eisuke's guests room

      Then Cameron/Carolina came into my room or should I say Eisuke's guests room.When I saw her,my eyes open wide.

       "Ohhh you look so beautiful,Carolina!!!" She replied "Thank you little Nate,you look so cut too!!" I replied back "Don't call me that

       "Ohhh you look so beautiful,Carolina!!!" She replied "Thank you little Nate,you look so cut too!!" I replied back "Don't call me that." Then Baba and Ota cane into the room and said "Girls....stop fighting over the King....we are also hot and good looking!" with a wink.Then me and Carolina replied at the same time"We are not fighting over him!!!" Then Ota replied "Ohhh.Okay then let's go."

      When we arrive at the living room of the penthouse.Eisuke came towards me,put an arm around my wrist and said"You look amazing my dear." OMG!!My heart rate is running for World's record even though I know he is just doing this for the sake of himself.But I still smile back at him.

        Then Luciano or my father cough a little to tell us about his presence.Then Eisuke used his million dollars charm smile and said"Oh I am sorry Mr.King,I was so excited to see my girlfriend.I am very sorry....."Then my father/Luciano used his fake angelic smile and said"Ohhh you don't need to apologize Eisuke....I totally understand you...." Then Cameron/Carolina broke the silcence by saying"Since everyone is here....why not go to the restaurant already...." Then she grabbed Eisuke's arm and said"I want to sit with you so can this unexprience kitten go with my father in his car??" Soryu quickly replied"Ummm...Natelie is not fvery famaliar with Mafia stuffs so I am sure she would feel uncomfor--" This time Carolina/Cameron cuts Soryu"Since she has been living with you guys for quite a time,I am sure she will be fine and Soryu....you are from Ice Dragon aren't you? (Ice Dragon is the Hong Kong mobster group).

       ( In side the car)

         Father/Luciano broke the silence bu saying"It has been a really long time Daughter"

Nat :Yes father.I am glade you are doing well.

Luc :I thought you and your mother wanted to live a normal life....I don't think dating him (Eisuke) will let you live a normal life.

Nat :.....What is the purpose of trying to get near him (Eisuke)?

Luc :Worried much I see.....don't worry....you will know the answer tonight.

        Then,we arrived at the French restaurant.As soon as the doors open,the gangs hurry towards me.They all looks....so worried,but why? I am just a slave they brought at the black market auction....Tears started to form in my eyes.Then they start throw questions at me like:

Mamoru :Hey why are you crying kiddo?

Baba :What happened in the car?

Ota :Did he did something to you?

Soryu :If you still silcent we won't know anything.

Eisuke :Don't cry Natelie....

        Everyone is....worried about me....I just smile and reply back "I just heard a touching story....nothing is wrong...." with a smile.Even thought we didn't even know for a week but they are already warming up and treating me like a friend.....No matter what Cameron and father (Luciano) is planning....I will protect my new friends...

Author's Note

Hey guys!!!Sorry for late update and short chapter!!!The interesting part is already comming up!!!Stay tune for next chapter!!Until then.BYEEEEE

Masked Angel