insert tiltle here

Admun here! So updates will be slow until my wrist is better, so my apologies, anyways thank you guys for reading, they are also Human and females, because I'm getting lazy and running out of Ideas. Fun!))

The goddess of Death, falling for a simple mortal, intresting how one simple person can make the worst days, ya' know when your job is literally KILLING you! Those kinds of days where everything seems to cave around you. It was the first time Geno has seen the once powerful goddess cry.

They sat there in each others embrace, it has been established that the whole 'one touch and dead' thing was amiss in this place. So it was nice to have affection, Geno sighed looking down at the much taller one in her arms. Death sniffed, her tongue pushing against the left angel bite, subconsciously of course. "Are you alright now?" There was a small steady quiet, "depends" Death cracked out, her eyes gazing into Geno's, oh how she loved those bright ocean blue eyes, the color was so relaxing, and for some odd reason almost happy.

It is the fith time Death gets lost in the eye, and for Geno, the brown eyes on her 'best' friend looked like a sweet brew of coffee, this thought only appears also because Death smelt oddly like coffee, the brown also gave off a chocolate kind of look, stern but soft. "Hey, earth to goddess, do you copy?" Geno snickered, watching Death blink out of her own daze. "Sorry but every time I look in your eye, I'm far from earth." Death smiled, and Geno flushed, smiling herself. "Oh ha-ha good one" Geno looked confused at the way the goddess' face turned serious, Death shook her head "I wasn't joking sweet heart" Geno flushed again, she looked at Death for the longest time, "maybe your mind is playing tricks on you, I mean i-its common in people experiencing a l-loss" Geno stuttered out, the statemeant came out as more of a rejection.

Death let go of the slightly chubby female, the once warm body and embrace seemed to have gone cold. "I see... My apologies.... It must just be my emotions, I mean how can a goddess who's been numb her entire well existence feel love! Oh and her crush just so happens to think that its just a trick of mind because she simple can't grieve and love someone at the same time!" he voice cracked as more tears fell from her face, Geno sat in shock, before she could say anything the other had already teleported away.

Geno sat in utter shock and guilt, her only friend and the only one to truely understand, gone, maybe her only chance of being happy. " please come back"

May or may not do a part two ╮(─▽─)╭))